Drinking Problem

Jimin covered his lips and turned away from Jungkook refusing any more kisses. "You've been drinking... Haven't you?"

       Jungkook looked over to his cup and nodded. "What about it?"

        "Don't do that... You'll be drunk..." Jimin pouted.

         "So? It's not like it's stopping you from living, Jimin."

          "But it bothers me!"

         "It didn't bother you last night..."

           "Because I thought it was just a one time thing! Why do you do it? Do you normally get drunk alot?"

        "Only when I'm stressed... Stop bugging me to stop because it won't work! It's a habit."

        "Let me help you out of this.. You don't have to suffer.."

       "No Jimin. This is me you can't help me, I've been far into this."

       "So you are just an alcoholic? Drink when you are stressed and apparently everyday? That's what you've been hiding.."

          Jungkook placed his hand over his head and held up a finger. "Every rose has it's thornes..."

      "See? You have a headache..." Jimin tried to sit up gently.

         "Stop it! Just lay down since you're hurt! And stop talking I'm just stressed..."

          "And drunk." Jimin added watching Jungkook reach to his cup.

         "I'm going to get more.."

         Jimin turned his head to Jungkook and rolled his eyes sucking his teeth. "You are still going to do it... Unbelievable!"

        Jungkook sighed looking at Jimin, "Even if I get drunk.. I'll still know that I love you. I can handle this."

         "Jungkook let go of the cup and come to me..."

          "No Jimin..."

         "Jungkook.. Is it really that tough to get rid of a simple cup and drinks?"

         "It is, Jimin! You don't understand...."

          "Why do I feel that your father caused you to be like this?" Jimin looked down at the blanket.

         "He wasn't the only one..."

        "Who else, Jungkook."

        "Y-you did..."

         Jimin got silent and avoided looking at his lover. "Why me?"

    "Scared of losing you... Scared of thinking someone was holding you close... Someone other than me after all these years." Jungkook stated tapping the cup on the side of his hip. "Turns out you haven't been with anyone.. But I can't stop now.. If I could get rid of this, I would but it eats me alive... That's why I need this..." Jungkook admitted.

          Jimin felt pounds of guilt weigh him down. Jimin's lie was going too far! He stretched the lie out too much and now, he realized Jungkook would keep drinking and cause harm if he'd let out the truth at that moment. Jimin lied about waiting for Jungkook... There was no way Jimin thought he'll have contact with Jungkook but now that he does, he regrets his last relationship. Jimin allowed Jungkook to leave as he had yet to ponder on the situation. Just what was he thinking? Now, he'll never let himself live if he knows Jungkook soon finds out and gets depressed leading himself to an overdose!

         While Jungkook went downstairs in his black underwear, he noticed Namjoon standing on a chair trying to fix the lamp's lightbulb. "What did you do now?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

         "L-Light bulb.. Listen! It broke on it's own!!" Namjoon replied nervously.

         "Sure!" Jungkook responded sarcastically walking to the kitchen and pouring vodka into his cup.

         "Hey man.. Take it easy.." Namjoon warned twisting the light bulb until it worked.

         "Just this once... Thats all.." Jungkook lied taking the cup and going to his living room couches to sit down and wrap himself up in a blanket.

         "Yeah, that's what you always say... Anyways Jungkook, where's Jimin?" Namjoon walked up to the younger drunk boy.

         "Stuck in my room..." Jungkook whispered.

          "And why is that?" Namjoon felt like he was talking to a child.

          "I fucked him too hard Sheesh!.... Always want to get up on my buisness.." Jungkook snapped as Namjoon laughed.

         "I'll make breakfast.. And as in make I mean order some for the two of you." Namjoon smiled as Jungkook was at the couch drinking from his cup and humming to himself like he was hearing things.