Far from truth

Jungkook tossed his jacket onto the floor and leaned in closer to Jimin knowing how Jimin was blushing just by watching Jungkook remove the clothing

      Jungkook tossed his jacket onto the floor and leaned in closer to Jimin knowing how Jimin was blushing just by watching Jungkook remove the clothing. "Hmm.... Mm~" Jungkook was close enough to kiss Jimin. He silently hummed looking at the elder teasingly. "Now.. I can ask you something... Park Jimin... Did you keep our little promise?" Jimin gulped and remained silent. Jungkook sighed and tried to get an answer this time. "Tell me the.. Truth.." Jungkook whispered already touching noses that drived Jimin insane! 

       Jimin nodded before leaning his head closer for a kiss.

Jungkook pressed his index finger to Jimin's pink lips making him stop.

          "I'm not going to kiss you

          "I'm not going to kiss you... That'll be too soon.."

        "W-when will it not be too soon?" Jimin managed to utter.

         "Jimin... I want our first kiss to be beautiful... Not rushed.. The lips are sacred and I want to be your first kiss and I want you to be mines! However.."

        "Y-yes?"

          "I can kiss you anywhere but here." Jungkook ran his finger along Jimin's plump lip softly. Jungkook moved his head down to Jimin's neck almost ready to leave a kiss when... There was a knock at the door making Jungkook smile and pull away. Jimin wanted Jungkook's kiss.. He's already had his first kiss before during his old relationship and hated lying to Jungkook. Jimin couldn't bring himself to do it or else Jungkook would be crushed!

        Jungkook payed for the pizza box behind Jimin's back wanting to gain Jimin's trust. He walked into the room seeing Jimin already have the money in his hands. "Don't worry, Jimin. I payed for it."

        "Jungkook... I said I'll pay for it.." Jimin insisted as Jungkook set the box on the bed walking to Jimin and cupping the older boy's face.

        "No let me show you how good I am.. How special I am...I'll treat you like you are my princess." Jungkook adjusted Jimin's plastic crown. "Now, hurry and enjoy your pizza so you'll get to work on time."

        Jimin sat next to the box and opened it revealing the hot cheese-pepperoni slices. Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Okay.. How much do I owe you?"

        "Park....JiMIN! You don't owe me a thing... Please just appreciate these things." Jungkook sat down with Jimin as they both enjoyed the hot slices of crispy Pizza.

        After a while, Jungkook got the guts to ask Jimin something. He placed his second slice of pizza down. "Jimin? Did you like hanging out with me?"

      Jimin nodded again taking a bite out of his second slice of pizza. Jungkook grew fustrated, slammed the pizza on the box and stood up. "Stop lying to me!!"

      Jimin flinched and looked at Jungkook. "I-I'm not lying, Jungkook!"

       "Then.. Then why did you look uncomfortable earlier? Was it because during the sex scene in the movie I touched your arm? I'm so sorry.. I was just feeling weird and I thought you did too so I just wanted to be there for you..." Jungkook was beginning to feel bad. "Do you not love me anymore?! DID I WASTE YOUR TIME?! TELL ME!"

        Jimin was a bit scared... No.. Scratch that.. He was petrified!  Not only Jungkook had a bit of resemblance to the guy in the movie, but he was even creepier than before! "Jungkook! You are scaring me!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook stopped and wiped his own tears that fell.

        "I'm sorry... I was just.. Scared too.. I didn't want to loose you again... You've been far from me for 12 years and I was just left to pray so I can hold you again... Please don't hate me!"

         "Jungkook... I won't leave you.. I only felt uncomfortable today.. Thats all I don't hate you! You are too perfect to be hated on." Jimin smiled. "And tomorrow... I'll see you as a nice and kind gentleman. Don't scare me again." Jimin was still terrified and only just ignored what just went down. He thought Jungkook was a bit crazy but.. What can he be hiding? Did he grow an obsession over Jimin? Did he lust for Jimin's body? This was all too much for the older boy.