Take it in

Jungkook sat up looking down at Jimin, "God.. I love you so much Park Jimin..." Jungkook kissed down to Jimin's pelvis and stopped. He began to tease Jimin gently placing his cock into the rim of Jimin's hole making him feel Jungkook only inches away from going inside. "I'll go hard Jimin~"

           Jungkook had the tip into Jimin's rim already and pulled it out to only push it back in again teasing. "Mmm~" Jimin moaned.

        Jungkook moved his hand over to Jimin's lips and took the rose away. He guided the rose up and down Jimin's chest as the soft petals touched Jimin's pale skin. While Jungkook kept thrusting he tongue kissed Jimin as his thrusts became harder!

        Jimin was huffing and moaning, "Ahh! J-Jungkook! N-No!" Jimin cried but Jungkook only continued thrusting to silence Jimin up a bit. "Mm~ Jimin.... Baby... Just take it in for me~" Jungkook huffed still grinding into Jimin. Jimin felt a tear escape his eyes, he was going hard and Jimin couldn't stop it. "Ahh... Jung...kook...OH Jungkook!!" Jimin moaned. Jungkook left the stem of the rose back between Jimin's lips and kissed Jimin's forehead grinding his perfect muscular hips into Jimin, having his big member pummel Jimin's hole. Jungkook still didn't stop, he dropped his hands under Jimin's ass and squeezed it, kneading it and rubbing it sexually. Then without warning, Jungkook grabbed on Jimin's waist and flipped him over ready to thrust hard into Jimin again. He pushed himself in and thrusted again and again as Jimin moaned into the rose's stem and wanted to spit it out. He opened his mouth moaning loudly. He couldn't help it! As he reached his climax, he had his orgasm. Jungkook then noticed the rose was on the bed not inbetween Jimin's lips. Jungkook licked his lips hitting harder into Jimin's ass and making Jimin arch his back while Jungkook spanked him on his thighs to his ass cheek leaving a red mark.

          "AHH!~ JUNGKOOK... OH" Jimin screamed trying to silence himself by burrying his face into the bed but it only made muffled moans.

           "Don't be selfish with your moans and screams." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled it so Jimin wouldn't silence himself like that. His head popped up from the bed and his moans were now hearable.

         "N-No! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned feeling the dry and hard thrusts. Jimin grew tired because he already cummed onto the bed and Jungkook was able to last longer. Jungkook threw his head back licking his lips and thrusting with all he had until he released his cum into Jimin. He pulled out as Jimin panted and dropped his body onto the bed catching his breath.

           Jungkook was panting aswell, he moved Jimin's right leg up turning him on his side. "Jungkook.... Ah~ s-stopp..." Jimin whispered. Jungkook just held a finger up to his own lips and signaled Jimin to hush. He layed on his side aswell but at the level of Jimin's waist where his erected hard cock stood. Jungkook instantly began to suck Jimin off and moved his hand up and down Jimin's right thigh that was being held up. Jimin shutted his eyes and grabbed Jungkook's head pushing him in further. He loved Jungkook's warm tongue as it clinged onto his member. Jimin moaned looking down at Jungkook's head bob back and forth taking time to lick and suck Jimin's penis.

             Jimin began biting his lips, "Jungkook.... Oh Jungkook s-stop! Ah!~" Jimin mewled as Jungkook still continued. He parted his mouth away from Jimin's cock and kissed the wet tip.

           "I was just cleaning you up a bit, you know... So you won't be messy~" Jungkook smirked moving his tongue down to Jimin's hole to rim him.

            "AH!" Jimin shouted while Jungkook's tongue went in. "F-fuck..." Jimin hissed as Jungkook kept going. Jimin felt his lover smile just by hearing Jimin's cries, soon he pulled his tongue out.

           Jungkook made Jimin lay on his back and he spreaded Jimin's legs. He layed ontop of Jimin moving his member on Jimin. Jimin hummed some of his quiet moans while Jungkook just made out with Jimin on the bed for the remainder of the night.