The Sasaeng fan

While Jungkook held Jimin close that night, Namjoon came in covering his eyes and throwing a white silk blanket over the two. After covering them, he was sipping apple juice from a small juice box and realized he can use this time to go on Jungkook's laptop. Namjoon always loved snooping on Jungkook's things, he grabbed his laptop and went out the room locking the door behind him to access it. Right when he made it downstairs Namjoon sat on the couch checking Jungkook's social media to notice Jungkook's twitter was spammed with alot of fans sending him a picture of when Jungkook pressed Jimin onto the front door of his house. Namjoon's eyes widened, he scrolled down to see the original post.

        "Jungkook-oppa! I love how you pressed me onto the front door of your house! But please take it easy~ 😉" 

            That was the caption! Namjoon noticed Jimin's face  was hard to be seen but it looked feminine. It was a Sasaeng fan who lied that it was her.. She was a fan who would post alot like this... She was known to send pieces of her blonde hair to Jungkook. Her name was unknown but she did send love letters to Jungkook. Namjoon looked at her page seeing that she had no pictures of her face and went by the name of "Mrs.Jeon Jungkook."

          "You thirsty hoes..." Namjoon whispered sipping out of the juice box and sighed. Apparently all of Jungkook's fangirls were upset and jealous. He didn't know what to do now.. She was always doing things like this and the fans believed her since she had a fake matching charm and Jungkook was in the photo. This meant Jungkook was going to get into alot of trouble. No matter how hard he tried to fend off the desperate girls from his bestfriend's career, he couldn't get rid of this one...
____________________________________

          Jungkook woke up to see Namjoon standing by the doorway holding the laptop and a cup with beer in it. "Hate to ruin your morning But I think you should check this out."

         Jungkook sat up and rubbed his eyes covering his lower area and looked at Namjoon. "What?" Jungkook whispered.

           "You were caught yesterday by that Sasaeng girl.." Namjoon showed the post as Jungkook sighed. "What are you going to do?"

          "Ugh... I can't say that's not her or else... Everyone will ask who it was.." Jungkook sighed.

           "Yeah I figured you'll need this." Namjoon passed the cup to Jungkook. 

        Jungkook looked down at Jimin and accepted the cup drinking out of it. It was like that was Jungkook's drinking cup, the blue plastic cup. "I'm sick of that 'Mrs.Jeon Jungkook' she acts like she knows me... She even took a picture of the fake matching charm... It's like she desperately wants to be in my life."

           "Just ignore her.. You can't be angry over these small things. If you ignore it, she'll stop.. Right?"

             "Yeah... I guess.. I have better things to do anyways Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

          "I'll have one friend coming over. You know that rapper? Suga... Agust D?" Namjoon asked.

         "Ah, yeah.. Min Yoongi." Jungkook set the cup down. "Wait wheres my dad?"

          "You know him.. Always looking for that female pianist." Namjoon took the laptop back. "Put on some clothes, Suga may want meet you "

         "Sure... Hey, I don't want a female pianist. I can train Jimin to learn! I need to talk with my father." Jungkook was ready to get out of bed but then Namjoon shouted.

         "CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHESS!" Namjoon shouted running out the door as Jungkook laughed looking down at Jimin.

          "Jimin?" Jungkook stood up putting on his own underwear and pulling the blanket to see a bit of blood on the bed. "Oh god.. I wrecked him."

         Jimin woke up and stretched. "What are you staring at?" Jimin then focused on what Jungkook pointed at and threw a pillow at him. "I told you to stop, idiot!~" Jimin laughed as he grabbed the blanket again and covered himself. "You have to call my job today say that I'm not going to be able to go."

         "Why? you are perfectly fine" Jungkook joked as Jimin looked around wanting to throw something.

          "I can't stand, genius." Jimin giggled.

       "I know~" Jungkook leaned over to Jimin and gave him a kiss. Suddenly, Jimin noticed Jungkook has been drinking again.