Love at first sight

"I'm pretty surprised, Jungkook." Yoongi claimed.

          "Pardon?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi.

       "You turning down all of those rumors by ignoring it.. I'm surprised you are able to ignore it all... Doesn't it bother you?"

         "I never said it didn't... This is upsetting... But all I can do is drink."

        "Ouch... Take a break from it.. Too much of that is bad." Yoongi advised Jungkook pulling down his shades. "You have to find somthing that infires you to do something else than drink."

        "Wait what?!" Namjoon turned to Yoongi.

         "Infires?" Jungkook asked as Yoongi smiled like a small kitten.

         "INFIRES MAN YEAH!" Yoongi shouted.

         Namjoon stared at the two idiots, "It's inspire..."

         "Wrong." Jungkook responded.

         "Come on Namjoon, stop surfing on Lies.com, Isn't cool man..." Yoongi shook his head as Jungkook joined.

        "Oh MY GOD!" Namjoon stood up and went out of the room with the laptop going to the backyard.

         Yoongi laughed and fist bumped with Jungkook. "So he lives here?"

          "Pretty much.. Yeah. He's always here and my Father likes having him around." Jungkook claimed.

     "Ah... That's nice..." Yoongi nodded. "So who was the REAL  person you pressed against the front door like that?"

          "Ah... It's the boy I've been waiting for all my life...Park Jimin. The one who I exchanged necklaces with... He has the other charm that fits." Jungkook held his charm to Yoongi.

           "Wow... That's really nice." Yoongi smiled and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "You got yourself a keeper, Since he kept the necklace on for a LOOONG time!"

        Jungkook eyed Yoongi's shades and held them. "Nice glasses... It looks nice."

        "You like?"

         "Um... Yeah I guess."

         "3 Dollars." Yoongi placed on the glasses.

          "Wow! There's no way I can afford that!" Jungkook stated sarcastically as Yoongi shrugged.

        "Amazing aren't I?" Yoongi smiled.

         "Loser" Jungkook fake coughed and ran off laughing before Yoongi can strike a punch on the youngers shoulder.
____________________________________

         Later on that day, Jungkook went to sleep with Jimin hugging him quietly and at times whispering calm and soothing words to Jimin's ear so he can sleep. Right as they slept, Jimin's phone ringed and Jungkook noticed it, he got up and answered the phone quickly not checking the caller ID. "H-hello?" Jungkook answered tiredly.

        "Jimin... Why aren't you at work? Some guy called in for you and I was worried." The voice from the phone was Taehyung and Jungkook realized it was probably Jimin's best friend.

         "Give me a second." Jungkook responded as Taehyung grew confused at the anonymous voice. "Jimin... Sweety... Prince charming?~" Jungkook shook Jimin gently waiting for him to wake up.

        "Mm?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook noticing that his phone was being held up to his ear. Jimin quickly checked the caller ID to see it was Taehyung. "Yes, Hello?"

         "Jimin? Who was that... Why are you sleeping there... With a random person?"

        "Taehyung don't you already have someone? Stop bothering!" Jimin whispered into the phone as Jungkook got up to stretch.

        "I was worried because someone called in and said your leg is injured!" Taehyung stated.

        Jimin pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at Jungkook. Jimin mouthed the words, "leg injury?!" Jungkook began to laugh maniacally into a pillow as Jimin hitted him gently and pressed the phone back to his ear. "Yeah... It's pretty bad."

       "Oh... Okay... I hope you feel better soon.. If you ever need anyone to check up on you, don't be afraid to call me-"

        "And Hoseok." Jimin added. "Hoseok too right?"

        "Y-yeah... Hoseok too..." Taehyung sighed.

          It was a bit tough for Taehyung to move on from a 2-year relationship. Hoseok understood if Taehyung needed breaks and such... It was just a way of starting a nice and calm relationship.

         Meanwhile, Namjoon and Yoongi was waking into the steakhouse restaurant. "Remind me why you wanted to come here so badly?" Yoongi asked.

       "Umm.. Good service." Namjoon dragged Yoongi into the restaurant as they walked up to the empty spot where the host was supposed to be.

       "Ugh! This is some stupid service" Yoongi complained turning around to face Namjoon. "Why should we be here if the host ISN'T EVEN IN-"

          "I'm sorry for taking so long." Hoseok ran up to his spot and bowed in apology.

      Yoongi turned around to see a young man infront of him bowing and when Hoseok raised his head up and smiled, Yoongi looked and admired his beautiful sunshine smile.