A Jealous Ex

"Tae-Tae? You zoned out for a bit..." Hoseok claimed as Taehyung blinked and payed attention to Hoseok.

        "Sorry..." Taehyung apologized as Jin came into the employee lounge.

       "Chim-chim! There are tables out there that needs to be tend to! You too Tae!" Jin rushed the two so they can start attending the few tables.

        Hoseok stared at Taehyung as he left the room. He was a bit upset that Taehyung has become a closed off person now after the break up Jimin and Taehyung had and no longer wanted to let anyone get close like that ever again. When his shift came to an end, Hoseok went up to Taehyung and gave him a back hug while he gathered his things to walk home. "Walk home with me?"

          Taehyung turned his head a bit and smiled. "What are you planning to do, Sunshine?"

        "Just walk home. I-I swear!" Hoseok laughed and layed his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

        Jimin came into the employee lounge to gather his things and get home. "Alright guys! See you all soon." Jimin stated getting his bag and going in a rush to get home. Taehyung watched Jimin bolt out of the room and felt jealous. He was thinking him and Jungkook were finally together and happy. Taehyung was surprised Jimin actually wanted to be in that relationship... With a guy he never had contact with for 12 years! The jealous ex couldn't help but to scoff, he nodded his head watching Jimin leave as if he was dead to him.

       "Tae....?" Hoseok loosened his grip on Taehyung. "Can we just walk home... That's all I ask..." Hoseok wasn't stupid or blind to it all, he picked up the delima between the two and knew Taehyung had his moments where he felt jealous. Hoseok didn't know what to do but just wait this one out.. Even if It could end badly.

          After Jimin left, Taehyung payed attention to Hoseok. "Yes, Sunshine?"

        "What happened with the two of you earlier... What did you tell him?"

         "I was just upset... Needed to vent for a bit."

        "Tae, I thought you told him.. About us... No wonder he was surprised when you told him today." Hoseok grabbed his work bag and felt down.

        "Awe don't be like that, come on let me walk you home~" Taehyung insisted as the two walked home together holding hands.
____________________________________

         The following day Jimin woke up and began to get ready for his day, expecting a text from Jungkook soon about coming over. Eventually, Jimin was ready to go, with his matching black and white clothing with puma shoes he also had his necklace that hanged from his neck. Jimin noticed there was still a poster of Jungkook on his bedroom wall and he suddenly turned pale. "DID JUNGKOOK SEE THAT?!" Jimin walked up to the poster of Jungkook just playing the piano on stage. "Oh my... He probably did..." Jimin shook his head. "Now I look like a creep..." Jimin claimed placing his hand on the poster. "But yet again... He is who I was waiting for." Jimin smiled as he recieved a message from Jungkook informing him to step outside.

         Jimin walked out of his place locking the door and holding the keys in his hands smiling at Jungkook as he stood there with a rose in his hands. He was wearing a black cap, dark shades, His jacket was red and black like a checker board. The jacket was tied around his waist as below it was some blue torn jeans around the knees, his shirt was white of course and he had black boots on to seal the look. "Hello~ why won't you wear your crown? You are royal in my eyes..." Jungkook walked up to Jimin giving the older boy a thornless rose. Jungkook watched as Jimin accepted the rose with a giggle to himself, the younger held out his hand as he wanted Jimin to take it so they can walk together.

        "Did you come here walking?" Jimin asked.

        "No I came by subway.. It was crowded there but I fingured that's the only transportation I'm given.."

         "Still works too! Lets hurry and catch it then!" Jimin took Jungkook by the wrist and dragged the younger out so they can get to a nearby subway station on time.