A Rose with thornes

Jungkook soon left Jimin's place walking back home a bit upset. He believed Jimin was lying the whole time. Jungkook had trust issues and couldn't hear a thing or else he'll believe it was all a lie! He held the ryan plush in his hands tightly. Once he got home Namjoon walked up to him like he was his father. "Jungkook! Where were you? Your father gave me a bitching about y- OH MY GOSH IS THAT A RYAN PLUSH?!"

          Jungkook handed the plush to Namjoon without a word and got on his piano playing aggressively and when his mind clouded with the thought of Jimin he stopped playing aggressively and the music faded into calm music... A softer tone.

       "What the fuck was that?" Namjoon laughed as Jungkook let out a deep breath.

       "I was just tense.." Jungkook then smiled. Namjoon knew Jungkook had his on and off days but this was the weirdest one so far! "I'm having Jimin over so I can tutor him... So exciting!" Jungkook began to clap happily.

        "Dude... You're getting creepy...AGAIN!" Namjoon claimed as Jungkook scoffed.

        "Going under so much stress does things to me... I should know..." Jungkook played gently. "Did you buy it for me?"

          "The what?" Namjoon stopped playing with his Ryan plush and looked at Jungkook.

         "You know what I'm talking about... Did you buy my things? I gave you the money."

         "Listen... I don't think you should be drinking... Or smoking thats not good for you!"

         Jungkook stood up. "I don't smoke much! I only drink... Understood?"

        "What in the world has gotten into you?! You haven't been drinking for a while but suddenly you do now?!" Namjoon shot back.

         "Whatever... I'll drink my fathers wine." Jungkook went to get a cup and filled it with wine.

         "Was it because of Jimin? What did he do?"

       "He just didn't like that I treated him like my royal little prince..."

        Namjoon remained silent and stared at Jungkook. "...Jungkook.. Did he tell you that?"

          "No, But I felt it! Everything he said was wrong!" Jungkook began to chug the cup of red wine.

          "You're insane.. This is the only thing I was worried about.. Take it easy with the drinking."

          "I'll still have him over.." Jungkook went over to his piano with his cup of wine. "I'll teach him so he can know... I want him to participate with me on christmas."

          "But Jungkook!  Your father said a female! Technically not a male." Namjoon sat down on the couch as Jungkook laughed.

          "And? If my father says no... Then I won't perform. He won't gain money."

          "You won't either, Genius."

        "I don't care... Theres jobs out there. I'm tired of carrying my father throughout my life with my own talent!"

         "That I made..." Jungkook's father stepped up from the stairs and looked at Jungkook from up top. "I created you."

         Jungkook sighed and looked down. "Did you hear it all?"

        "No... I only heard the part where you THINK you can give up on your talent!" Mr.Jeon hissed.

         "But Father!-"

         "No. Go practice! I'm already looking for the pianist. So soon you will perform with her and you will love her."

         Jungkook rested his head down on the keys. "Why should I love someone who doesn't know the real me?"

          "Practice." Mr. Jeon managed to state as he walked back into his room to sleep.

         "I'm sick of that word." Jungkook thought as he pulled out his phone to text Jimin.

________________________________________________Park Jimin___________

Jimin? Will you love
To come to my place
tomorrow so I can
Tutor you?

Park Jimin: Sure! I don't
Have work tomorrow so I am
free

Good.. I hope
You learn fast 😊

Park Jimin: Hey.. I want
To say thankyou for today..
I'm sorry for not telling you
That sooner... I guess I did
Feel uncomfortable. Please
Don't be upset. ❤

I'm okay.. As long
As you said you had fun.
I'll be fine. 😉          

_

__________________________________

    Jungkook smiled again feeling happy. He set the cup of wine aside and began to play a gentle tune.

      "River flows in you." Namjoon called out the song. "You seem a bit more relaxed. What was it?"

         "Jimin is coming tomorrow" Jungkook brushed off the stress and stood up looking at a picture of Jimin he had saved on his phone.