A never-ending taste

Jungkook pushed Jimin back onto the bed forcefully still managing to stay ontop everytime Jimin wanted to pin him down. "You are very strong~ but not strong enough to pin me down and claim dominance..." Jungkook smiled removing his pants and tossing it aside. "Which way do you perfer.. Painful way or the gentle way? I'll go either way.."

         Jimin was still staring at Jungkook noticing he was naked and gazing at his body. "I don't know..." Jimin replied still looking at Jungkook's nakedness.

        Jungkook sighed and pointed Jimin's face to face his own. "I'll surprise you... Have you ever fucked yourself before?"

        Jimin grew nervous, "N-no! W-why?"

         "Pft.. Liar." Jungkook snickered jokingly as he kissed Jimin gently. He was too impatient to start with the cliche prepping and kisses whispering sexy things to Jimin's ear and skipped to the good stuff since he knew, he couldn't hold back for waiting so many years. Jungkook pulled Jimin up and made him lean on the wall. Jungkook lifted Jimin up slightly to thrust into him, he made sure Jimin was ready. Jimin had his legs opened side by side as Jungkook kissed Jimin silently, Jungkook thrusted in with force making himself groan "fuck...."

      Jimin had his arms on Jungkook's shoulders leaving scratches and shutting his eyes feeling the sharp pain of Jungkook's length. "J-Jungkook... You're gonna kill me!" Jimin shouted as their necklaces still dangled from their necks.

         "I don't want to prep you.. I want to fuck you now." Jungkook placed Jimin's legs over his thighs and resumed thrusting as Jimin moaned nearly screaming creating new stray marks over Jungkook's back. Jungkook placed his hands on the wall of his bed and looked down thrusting gruffing Jimin's name repeatedly while Jimin looked up kissing Jungkook's neck leaving scratches on the younger's back that gave him satisfaction.

          "Jungkook... Jungkook... Jungkook! Ahh~ Fuck me harder..." Jimin's voice cracked while Jungkook tried his best to please Jimin.

Jungkook's P.O.V

        I allowed my hands to move down to Jimin's ass so I can feel it.. I always wanted to feel him there for as long as I can remember. I was a perverted child and had to wait on him for all these years for this moment and there was no way I'd let it slip from my hands... That's why I faked putting the alarm.

          His ass clenched on my cock and I loved it too much! I let out a short breath grinding into him as my hips moved swiftly and fast. His moans were mixed in with my huffs and low groans. My pre-cum was gushing into his hole, This is why I wanted him so bad... Jimin had tears flowing due to my sharp and swift thrusts. He just couldn't keep silent. Each shout, each yell, each cry.. Jimin made me feel hot and aroused. His nipples were hard and I can notice it! As so as his sensitive cock.. I gotta admit, it was an average size and I wanted to suck him hard.

          "Jungkook! S-stop!! Ah! I felt something!" Jimin moaned. I couldn't tell if he wanted to stop or keep going but I kept at it ignoring him as he continued moaning and beginning to gasp growing weak. His body was fragile, I felt his hands weaken and his cock begin to spill cum.. He was going to release soon but I was still in for more thrusts.

        Jimin's voice got louder as I hit a sensitive spot. I felt something warm but didn't bother to look down.. I thought of it as cum I let escape as Jimin continued his soft whimpers. I loved hearing it. I can feel Jimin's body tremble underneath me as he struggled to move his hands up and pull my hair slightly making me drop my head down to his neck and decorate him with hickeys.

          "Ngh...mm.. Nnn-nn no Jungkook~" Jimin moaned. I was going to have him all night and decided he would want a better position soon. At first Jimin had his body leaning on the wall and now he just sinked to the bottom while I had to move down to thrust more. Jimin moved his hands down to move my hips away from his anus. What could he want? "Need a break sweetheart?" I panted wiping a bit of sweat as Jimin managed to get lower and use his tongue to play with my tip. His tongue was long and warm enough to play with it for a while. Jimin's tongue met with the veins along the base of my cock and my balls were being touched by Jimin's hands. I looked down staring at Jimin as he did everything on his own.