Cherry's Cafe

It was 30 minutes until 1pm and Jimin was hesitating whether or not he should go. Jimin felt worried there won't be much to talk about but then he remembered.. What if Jungkook asks about dating and if he went with anyone else? Jimin felt horrible, he would get so nervous Jungkook will know! Jimin sighed and wanted to cancel but he's gotten so far, he couldn't give up. Jimin decided to head out and meet up with Jungkook. What can possibly go wrong?

         Jimin wore a black coat, a white beanie, tight pants and yellow timberlands. He remembered Jungkook wore the same shoe brand the last time they saw eachother so Jimin thought Jungkook would wear the same so they would look like a couple.

       Meanwhile Jungkook was excited to meet his lover, he was in his room standing infront of the mirror, he was posing infront of his reflection in a white T-shirt, grey jacket, black ripped jeans and yellow timberlands. Jungkook was ready, he placed on some black shades and made the hoodie cover his head. Jungkook then grabbed his wallet and quickly rushed out of the big house before his father can realize he wasn't home practicing. Jungkook kept running and running until he noticed the cafe was just up ahead.

         Jimin walked into the cafe named Cherry's cafe, as a little bell ringed when he arrived he gazed at the furniture that had red and white all over, even the exterior consisted of dark passion red walls and white tiled floors. You can guess the theme was red and white standing for whipped cream and cherries since pictures and posters of cherries and whipped cream were everywhere! Jimin went to sit down on one of the vibrant red cushions near the window. He was looking around desperately until he noticed someone running in. Jimin knew it was Jungkook! He wanted to jump into his arms at that moment but he wanted to keep it cool. Although, inside Jimin was screaming in joy.

         "Park Jimin!" Jungkook shouted not caring that a few people stared. Jungkook bolted towards Jimin making Jimin stand up on his own and hold his arms out to greet his childhood lover. Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly as Jimin giggled happily. "Shorty~" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin punched Jungkook's shoulder playfully. Before Jimin can sit down, Jungkook re-united the necklace piece as the two charms clipped together. Jungkook still had the music note and Jimin had the circle charm. The two smiled looking down at the necklace and decided to sit down, they detached the charms and sat down close to eachother.

          "12 years... I haven't seen you for 12 years!" Jimin giggled.

       "And I've been unhappy for 12 years.. 12 lonely years.." Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's own hand. "Now I won't be so sad or lonely.."

        Jimin looked down at his hand to see them locked perfectly. He blushed and didn't know what to do, he worried Jungkook might ask how he felt. "S-same! I-I felt lonely waiting for you!" just Jimin saying that made Jungkook smile happily. "So I guess... We are a couple now?" Jimin asked as Jungkook laughed a bit.

           "Jimin.. Please take things slow! You don't seem ready for all of that kissing... Hugging... Sex.."

           Jimin's eyes shot wide. "S-sex?!"

           "See what I mean? You aren't ready for that... And what I would want in our relationship is atleast one night~" Jungkook smirked. "I'll have you for one night to sleep with me."

          Jimin blushed nervously, "Wow... Jungkook's such a pervert.." Jimin thought as a woman with a yellow shirt and black knee length skirt, an apron tied around her waist came up to them with a smile on her face. Her hair had wavy blonde curls and her skin was pale, her lips were a rose color and she had dark brown eyes to seal the look.

         "Welcome to Cherry's cafe! What can I get you both?" The waitress asked.

        "Black shot coffee and...." Jungkook looked at Jimin and then looked at the waitress. "Iced coffee please."

          "Will that be everything?"

        "Hm..." Jungkook glanced at the desert menu once and looked at the lady. "I'm craving sweets.. Get me a blueberry cheesecake.. And...." Jungkook looked at Jimin again and faced the lady. "An apple pie for him."

           "Got it. Be right back with the order." She smiled and walked away as Jungkook gave a little smile at Jimin.

         "You ordered for me?" Jimin felt loved but at the same time he wanted things his own way.

          "Yes.. I thought that's what you'd want... A man who will know what you like.. So far I still need to know more about you. Soon when we come back holding hands I'll know what you'd like~"

           "Well you did get the iced coffee right..." Jimin winked at Jungkook. The constant fear of being asked if he has been dating behind his back has now left and Jimin can focus on his bond getting deeper with Jeon Jungkook.