Endgame

Jungkook saw Missy in blonde hair! She was cutting a piece of her hair... SHE WAS THE SASAENG FAN. Missy was always wearing a brown haired wig so she wouldn't be accused! She was smart and at this moment Jungkook had to outsmart the she-devil. He pulled out his phone and pressed the voice recorder app and decided it was time to get her to talk. Jungkook felt the rush of anger when he realized... Jimin's shirt was there too and there was holes in it!

           Jungkook had enough and approached Missy grabbing both of her wrists. "YOU WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!"

        Missy began to giggle. "Hmm... Kookie~ I didn't hurt him... I just told him to stay back, baby.." Missy looked over to a replica of Jimin's necklace by the sink. "Look, he even gave me his necklace! He wants us together.. He told me!"

          "Liar.... That's not his necklace! Jimin has "I love you" words engraved in them... Your's doesn't!" Jungkook let go of Missy's wrist prying the scissors off as she thought it was a silly game. She laughed as her blonde hair had Jagged cuts on them. "You said your mother told you to get your hair done!"

         "HAHAHA! Jungkookie... I don't have a mom Or a family... I killed them all!! All for you! Every single one of them because they told me I'll never be with you... They couldn't handle me!! ONLY YOU CAN HANDLE ME!"

        Jungkook felt disgusted and frightened. "You're crazy!"

        "Come on Jungkookie! LET'S GO PERFORM!! Like how we always were meant to do! Then we can get married!!" Missy was laughing like crazy and Jungkook backed up as she followed. "I WAS THINKING OF NAMING OUR KIDS MISSY AND JUNGKOOK OR EVEN MISOOK!" Missy's hair was a mess and her eyes looked creepy, she looked like an actual psycho. That's when Mr. Jeon came up from behind her and grabbed her tightly. "HEY LET GO!"

          "Jungkook... Call the police!" Mr. Jeon shouted still managing to hold her back.

           "BOTH OF YOU CAN'T TURN ME IN! I DIDN'T DO A THING!!"

        Jungkook pulled his phone out and showed her the audio still recording. "It's over!"

          Missy remained silent looking at the phone... Her tactic was used against her. "NO I'LL DO ANYTHING!!"

          Jungkook smiled and dialed the number for the police and reported her. Once the police came, they caught Missy and Jungkook played the audio for them of her confessing. She was linked to the case of her family being murdered just a couple months back Missy was on the run and escaped the crime scene and everyone thought she was dead but she wasn't! She killed all of them.. She was being escorted to the police car as she shouted and fighted so they wouldn't take her away. "JUNGKOOK!!! YOU..beautiful.. BASTARD" Missy yelled as Jungkook waved from his porch giving a smile. That's when he checked his time still having a bit more time to spare as he started running out of the house heading somewhere special, the sheets of  snow on the ground made it tough to run in.

         The skies were dark and some fireworks can be heard from a distance. There was now 3 hours left on the clock and he was rushing to Jimin's apartment. Once he arrived Jungkook was pounding his fist onto the door. "JIMIN PLEASE ANSWER ME!!" Jungkook shouted but there was no answer. Jungkook ran up to a window with blinds and knocked on the frozen window. "Shit..." Jungkook hissed as he tried to kick down the door but the cold door won't open. That's when he looked at a reflection of a nearby car to see a human figure sitting up at the apartment roof looking at the night sky watching the early fireworks... It was Park Jimin.