Kind friend

Once the security gate alarm ringed notifying someone was here, Namjoon checked through the security camera to see the delivery guy here to deliver breakfast. "Jungkook, go wash up!" Namjoon went over to open the gates for the delivery guy.

        "No." Jungkook hissed.

        "Now Jungkook!" Namjoon had to hurry the boy up the stairs as he stepped out paying for the breakfast he ordered for the three. Namjoon grabbed the three bags and set them onto the coffee table, he took a bag upstairs to Jungkook's room where Jimin was.

         Jimin was laying down staring at the ceiling as his body was covered. Namjoon walked in with the bag. "Hey, Jimin." Namjoon smiled placing the bag onto the bed. "I brought you breakfast. Jungkook told me what he did so I was thinking if I can help you since he's too drunk to do a thing.."

       Jimin tried to sit up and smiled at the older man. "Thankyou, Namjoon.."

        "So would you like to wash up? Brush your teeth? I have an extra unopened toothbrush, or you need to use the bathroom?"

        "But I'm naked..."

         "We men have the same parts, Jimin."

           Jimin giggled, "Still... Can you cover me up?"

          "Of course." Namjoon went over to Jungkook's bathrobes and picked out a white one. He walked over to Jimin and handed it to him as Jimin insisted he put it on all by himself.

           Jimin looked at the robe and at Namjoon. "You remind me of a friend of mines... His name is Kim Seokjin.."

         "Oh?" Namjoon seemed interested.

         "Yes. He likes pink too! And he is very caring, good looking, and he reminds me of a parent figure like you right now." Jimin began to put on the bathrobe as Namjoon looked away.

         "He seems amazing.. I would Like to talk to him."

          "I'm pretty sure he'd love you! He enjoys your music." Jimin finished putting on the bathrobe and all was left was to make sure the backside covers his lower back area. Jimin let out a deep breath and moved his body up with all his strength so he can pull the lower white robe part down. After all of the struggling, Namjoon helped Jimin into the bathroom so Jimin can wash up on his own.

         After that, Jimin was sitting on the bed enjoying the still warm pancakes Namjoon ordered while wearing Jungkook's white T-shirt and a grey underwear from Jungkook's cabinet. "Thankyou again. You are like a dad to me." Jimin giggled. "And Jin is like my mom! You both are well caring."

          "I hope I can see this Jin soon then.." Namjoon added as he remembered he had to check up on the drunk one.

          "Then come to my job The  Steakhouse restaurant.. He works There too."

          "Is he working today?"

          Jimin smiled and nodded happily. "Yes he is!"

        "I guess I'll go out today then. He seems cool... Is he a waiter?"

       "No, he works as Bartender."

        "Okay.. I guess I'll go today." Namjoon claimed walking out the door to check up on Jungkook. Namjoon walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Jungkook!"

             There was a bit of a silence and before Jungkook can answer Namjoon was about to kick the door down. Luckily, Jungkook shouted from the inside. "WHAT?!"

           Namjoon sighed in relief thinking something wrong happened to Jungkook. "Nevermind!" Namjoon went down the steps to the living room so he can eat his breakfast. During this time on his own he was wondering when Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga would arrive, perhaps they both can get something to eat later on at Jimin's job.
____________________________________

        After Jungkook's shower, Jungkook walked into his room to see Jimin laying down as the empty bag was on the bed. Jimin avoided laying on the small bloody parts of the bed.

           Jungkook walked over to Jimin's side and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Are you still mad at me?~"

           Jimin noticed Jungkook's breath smelled like mint and he was all washed up now like he tried his best not to smell drunk. "No... I was worried not mad, Jungkook."

         Jungkook nodded and noticed Jimin was washed up. "How did you..." Jungkook tugged on the white shirt Jimin wore to hint on how he was able to stand and do such things if he can't even sit up.

           "Namjoon helped me.. And no, he did not see me or try anything." Jimin assured Jungkook as the younger smiled.

        "That's good or I would have lost it." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin again. The hint of vodka in him still made him a bit drunk but Jimin was glad to know he stopped for a moment and took it easy.