Crazy

Jungkook was asleep in Jimin's arms, Jimin was silent caressing Jungkook's soft hair. He couldn't help but to think, where the fuck was Missy?! Why did she break into his home? She was an intruder and this made Jimin want to wake Jungkook up. Jimin silently hummed a gentle lullaby so Jungkook wouldn't wake up. The older boy tried to pull Jungkook off of him so he can look around the house however, he noticed the necklace charms were clipped together. Jungkook would always clip the charms together and Jimin thought it wasn't necessary but Jungkook did it continuously to get a laugh out of Jimin. As Jimin unclipped the charms he gently pushed Jungkook off of him but he tried to hold Jimin again. Jimin managed to grab a pillow and set it next to him so Jungkook can hug it as he slept.

      Jimin placed on his underwear and big sweater to quickly look around his place to find her. Jimin grabbed a knife from the kitchen and checked in the closets, behind the couches, bathroom, bathtub, and more other places Missy would hide in. Jimin grew fustrated, he couldn't find her anywhere! He was sleepy but couldn't sleep while there was a creepy sasaeng fan out to get him. Suddenly Jimin heard footsteps approaching him and gripped onto the knife. He held it tightly and turned around quickly holding the knife in an attack position to stab whoever was behind him.

           Suddenly Jimin didn't realize it was Jungkook! Jimin was surprised he couldn't stop at how fast he went but luckily Jungkook was fast enough to hold Jimin's wrist preventing him from taking a strike. The knife was only inches away from Jungkook's chest where his heart was.  "Jimin... Are you going insane?" Jungkook asked holding Jimin's wrist tightly until he dropped the knife.

            "N-no Jungkook!" Jimin shook his head and tried to get the knife again.

           "Why are you walking around with a knife, Park Jimin? I am the only one here.. Are you trying to kill me?"

           Jimin kept trying to retrieve the knife. "N-no! I won't ever want to hurt you Jungkook!"

       Jungkook grabbed both of Jimin's hands and shook him a bit. "Stop trying to get the knife, Jimin!"

            "No! She's out to get me! And ruin the both of us!!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug trying to calm him down.

            "Who?" Jungkook asked.

           "MISSY!" Jimin shouted wanting to pull away from Jungkook's chest.

           Jungkook sighed and carried Jimin taking him back to the bedroom. "HEY! Wait!! J-Jungkook!! Listen to me!!"

           "I'll listen to you in the morning... You need rest right now.. And please don't say it's Missy, I hate her too but don't be jealous." Jungkook set Jimin down and kissed him removing his sweater.

          "She's blackmailing me Jungkook!!" Jimin whispered as Jungkook didn't listen. He didn't listen because he was very sleepy.

            "Shh.... Just sleep please... Don't make any noise!" Jungkook layed back on Jimin kissing his neck.

              "B-but Jungkook!" Jimin continued as Jungkook shook his head.

           "Baby please... Sleep." Jungkook whispered resting his head on Jimin's chest under his neck. "How are you soo energetic?"

            "Jungkook-"

             "Ah, never mind that... Let's focus on sleeping." Jungkook replied silently and yawning so he can sleep on his lovers soft chest.

             Jimin despised this! He couldn't sleep and Jungkook wouldn't listen... That night Jimin kept getting up and checking around the house before Jungkook would wake up and drag the boy to sleep again.. Gaining no rest for the two. The only moment Jungkook had rest was when Jimin started feeling the pain from how Jungkook went hard on him. Jimin was like a small child not wanting to sleep and just stay up to run around, atleast this is how Jungkook saw him... But Jimin knew what was going on he still needed a time to let Jungkook in on it all without getting caught! It was times like this he wished the two were in a locked up place so he can explain everything but with the constant fear of Missy listening... Frightened him.