Precarious

When the two walked into the movie room, they checked to see their tickets where they chose to sit. When they purchased the tickets they also had to choose where they wanted to sit since there was always a seating chart. Jungkook and Jimin chose to sit at the back and lucky for them it wasn't crowded. Once they sat down there was movie previews and Jungkook placed the sodas in the cup holders, he carried the medium popcorn and kept staring at Jimin with such joy. Jungkook took off his shades and his hoodie so he can enjoy the movie before it can start. Jimin laid back onto the cushioned chairs hugging his fluffy teddy bear as Jungkook watched Jimin's every move like some proud parent.

Jimin's P.O.V

        When the movie started there was a similar character to Jungkook so far! It was one of the main characters that fell in love with the lady and guess what? He was a rare and a perfect man like Jungkook! I know I was overreacting a bit too much but the moment the two met they too had ICED COFFEE!!! But Jungkook had a different coffee. I guess I was going too crazy. Once the sex scene came up I felt uncomfortable.... It's not like I've never seen anything like that before and I was against it... It was because Jungkook had his arm around me and caressed my arm gently while we were watching it. I kept looking down not wanting to watch because it felt weird with having Jungkook caress my arm during the sex moment. After the movie Jungkook wore his glasses and hoodie as we both walked out of the movie room.

         "Wow! I wasn't expecting such an ending like that!! I thought the guy was nice.. All he wanted to was to love her." Jungkook felt as if he wanted to relate to the man which made me feel uneasy and creeped out! "What do you think, Jimin? Shouldn't he have gotten another chance? He was willing to never do it again.."

        "Jungkook... He was a psychopath! The woman didn't like that and she didn't have Stockholm syndrome." I claimed.

        Jungkook sighed. "Such a shame.. He was willing to care for her... Oh well.. I might aswell start taking you home.. Or would you have dinner with me...?"

      I stopped walking and looked at Jungkook. "I-I'll go home.."

         "Ah, is it your parents?" Jungkook pouted.

         "No I live alone.." I looked down.

          "Oh... I see.. Would you let me take you home then?" Jungkook looked like he knew I was uncomfortable.

         I couldn't handle him knowing that I felt that way... All he wanted was to show me a good time but after the movie, He thought I felt disgusted being by him. "Y-You can take me home.. I can order food! N-nothing too expensive like going out for dinner!"

        "I thought you have work.." Jungkook added.

        "I get in at 7.. It's a short shift."

         Jungkook and I started walking to my place. "I don't think that's much of a job.. When do you close?"

        "At 12am midnight."

         "Ah.. Okay if we are going to do those things at your place then we might aswell hurry. It's 5 right now and we'll need enough time to talk more." Jungkook suggested as he hurried me home.

Authors P.O.V

        The two made it to Jimin's place, it was an apartment that had a small bathroom, a bedroom in the extra room and the living room connected to the small kitchen. Jimin was still feeling a bit off, He ordered pizza for lunch with Jungkook as they sat down together on Jimin's bed while they waited.

          "So... Why do you live alone?" Jungkook asked taking off his shades.

         "Well.. I just wanted to be on my own.. Under my own roof.. And with my own rules." Jimin confessed.

         "Oh.. That's good. But I don't want you to live lonely.." Jungkook stated slowly placing his hand on Jimin's small hand. "You'll be lonely... Won't you feel scared?"

        Jimin looked at Jungkook's hand. "I-I can manage..."

         Jungkook exhaled, stood up and faced Jimin slowly removing his grey jacket staring at Jimin as Jimin blushed holding his teddy bear tightly with his crown on and stared at Jungkook removing his jacket.