Darker side of the light

It was 5am... Jimin noticed Jungkook wasn't on the couch sleeping with him. Jimin woke up and looked around to find the kitchen lights turned on... How odd... Was Jungkook getting something to eat? Jimin slipped on his clothes for just in case of anything and walked to the kitchen where he spotted Jungkook sitting on a chair facing out of the window while drinking....not surprising.

        "Jungkook...?" Jimin walked up to Jungkook and placed his arms around him. Jungkook was drunk and he smelled like beer and wine.. It was an unpleasant smell to Jimin.

          Jungkook smiled holding Jimin's arm close almost hugging them. "Mm?~" Jungkook was closing his eyes at how sleepy he was.

            Jimin was sick of this now! He hated to see Jungkook like this. He hated it when Jungkook would give in to his alcoholic addiction and mess everything up. Jimin quickly grabbed the two big bottles of the wine and beer, he bolted to the sink and began to dump all of it out turning on the sink so it can flow faster. Jungkook jumped from his seat and ran to Jimin putting his hands in the sink trying to stop the liquid from escaping the bottles. He began crying and begging Jimin to stop.

          "STOPP... S-STOP JIMIN!! PLEASE YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin kept pushing Jungkook's hands away and dumped the bottle of red wine.

           "No! No Jungkook!! I'm doing this for you! I love you..." Jimin was dumping all of Jungkook's stash of drinks since clearly, he was the only one that drinked in the house.

           "I SAID STOP, PARK JIMIN!" Jungkook kept shouting until Jimin pulled his wet hands away and faced Jungkook.

         Jimin kept dropping the wine and beer into the sink shouting and arguing. "NO JUNGKOOK! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! I'M  TRYING TO HEL-"

        Jungkook shoved Jimin onto the floor with force as the older looked up in fear. Jungkook climbed on top of Jimin began to slap the weak boy repeatedly and all Jimin could do was cry and take hits as he wasn't able to move from Jungkook's grip.  Jungkook shook Jimin dangerously as if he wanted to kill him. "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, JIMIN!" Jungkook found himself putting his hands on Jimin's neck applying pressure to choke him. "THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS WHEN YOU DO THAT TO ME!" Jungkook hissed as Jimin's hands moved around rapidly scratching Jungkook's arms trying to get him away.  Suddenly Jungkook stopped and got up quickly moving away from Jimin as he was left there desperately catching his breath in tears.

          "J-Ju-" Jimin teared up.. His cheeks were a bit red from the slap and looked up to see Jungkook just afraid as Jimin was.

         Suddenly Jimin got enough energy to get up so he can run off, he thought this was dangerous and being near Jungkook when he was drunk and couldn't take another hit! As Jimin ran off Jungkook followed him gaining up on him and pushing Jimin onto the floor of the living room so he'd stay. "S-STAY!!" Jungkook demanded shouting getting on his knees and holding Jimin down.

         "Jungkook STOP! YOU'RE DRUNK!" Jimin cried. "Take it easy!"

           "Shh! You're giving me a headache." Jungkook cried laying his head on Jimin's chest. He hated his headache and couldn't handle it he just wanted it all to stop. Jungkook's behavior was everywhere! It was like he tried his best not to do something stupid when his mind wasn't clear.... Which was difficult.

           "Jungkook... What's wrong with you?" Jimin cried trying to move him away but couldn't. Jungkook was glued to him tightly.

          "No... You can't neglect me.. Not again! Don't send me back to depression Jimin!"

          Jimin was confused, Jungkook was the most complicated person when it came to him being drunk. Jimin felt unsafe like this... He tried to help but it failed.. There was no hope but to pray for Jungkook to stop this addiction! All of the hard work from before on trying to be Alcoholic free was useless now.