Stay close

Hoseok has ended his shift and just waited on Taehyung to finish up with the last customer.. However it seemed like he didn't want to leave.. Of course it was Min Yoongi. He wanted to stay and wait for Hoseok and ask him something very important. Taehyung rushed into the the employee lounge to Hoseok. "He won't leave! He's been here all day... Everyday!" Taehyung looked down. "I think he Wants to see you."

        Hoseok didn't know what to feel about that... Should he feel happy a famous and kind guy asks for him? or should he feel terrified that Min Yoongi goes to the restaurant daily? "Oh... I'll go check it out then." Hoseok went out of the lounge to see the man sitting there checking his shoes.

         Hoseok walked to the man and smiled. "What are you doing here so late?~"

         "Waiting for you." Yoongi smiled all giggly for once.

         "My shift is over." Hoseok said as Yoongi stood up.

         "Can I take you out for once? Atleast once?" Yoongi pleaded giving a handsome smile.

          "I-I don't think I'll be able to.. I actually have work This whole week.. I'm currently the only host."

          "Then I'll continue to come here.. Just to see your beautiful smile~" Yoongi winked.

        Hoseok felt unsure about this.. Having Yoongi flirt with someone who was taken! And Hoseok kind of liked it? It was confusing Hoseok nodded wanting Yoongi's company throughout the week. He thought of it as a friendly way... Right?

Yoongi slowly moved his hands to Hoseok's hand and held it tightly. Hoseok blushed and pulled his hand away gently seeming like he was playing hard to get. "I'll see you tomorrow, Suga~" Hoseok smiled as Yoongi patted Hoseok's shoulder and walked out. That was breathtaking! The intense yet happy stares they exchanged... It was no doubt Yoongi had feelings towards the sunshine host.

         Taehyung was leaning on the doorway to the employee lounge. "That's cute... Were you ever going to tell me?~" Taehyung said sarcastically feeling jealous.

           "It's nothing like that, Tae~" Hoseok walked over to Taehyung. "You know I love you..."

           "Really? I saw that hand touch and the smiles you two shared! Am I going to lose my hope?!"

          "Stop saying things like that, Tae-Tae..." Hoseok sighed. "This is everyday with you..." Hoseok started walking towards the door when Taehyung grabbed his arm.

            "You enjoyed it... Yeah I'm jealous! I'm not going to have some guy walk in here and just want you because of your smile... Your smile that I help everyday 90% of the time you are here.." Taheyung intertwined hands with Hoseok's.

           "I'll never leave you for him.. I just want to be able to make friends..." Hoseok admitted.

         "He'll only be a friend to you... Right? Don't you ever go beyond that!" Taehyung hugged Hoseok tightly. "I can't bare to lose you...I can't lose you.. Not you.."

          "I'll never leave you, Tae~" Hoseok gave Taehyung a peck on his lips and held his hand as they both went to walk home together since they lived close by.
____________________________________

          It was two weeks into december.. Jungkook has gathered the right things he needed to see Jimin again. He spent a while thinking and pondering what he will say. Jungkook made sure his attire was on point. He threw on black pants, red sweater, and timberlands (of course) Jungkook took Namjoon and surprisingly, Missy's advice. He wanted to give this relationship a second try... Jungkook began to gather the bunch of roses and flowers mixed together to form a huge bouquet and a box of chocolates. He didn't think Jimin was a man that loved romantic gestures.. But it will be worth a try.

           Meanwhile, Jimin was walking home in the dark, he took extra time because he couldn't risk taking the subway. Too much people packed in there.. And Jimin hated it! As he brought out his keys to unlock his place he heard footsteps approaching and began to desperately search for the right key. "Shit why do I have so much keys?!" Jimin thought feeling scared and just wanted to get inside where it's safe.

          "Jimin?" Jungkook called out from behind him making the boy tear up looking at the locked door hesitating to turn around.