"Um,Justin?"I ask confused.He opens his eyes and looks at me for a second and then his eyes widen.

"HAILEY YOU'RE AWAKE!"he yells running over to me and hugging me.

"GET OF ME!"I spat angrily pushing him off me,wincing at the pain that shot through my head and back at the sudden movement.

"What do you mean?"he looks at me sadly.

"Where the fuck am I?"I say confused,rubbing my forehead.

"Hailey,you're at the hospital.You got hit by a car on the way home from dinner,that was 5 days ago.You've been in a coma since then.."he said.

"um no,five days ago?what are you talking about.I was home just last night,remember you practically kidnapped me and took me home,and I have to go on tour with you or some shit"I roll my eyes.

"Hailey.."he begins but decided against it"I'm going to go get your dad and the doc."he says with a confused look on his face before he walks out.

Five minutes later dad,Justin and what I'm assuming is a doctor comes in.

"Hello Miss.Braun."the doctor smiles."I'm doctor Stevenson"he says.

"Hailey,you're awake."my dad smiles in relief,coming over and hugging me.

"Ouch"I wince.

"Sorry."he says quickly pulling away.

"Hailey I'm going to ask a few questions,is that ok?"the doctor said.

"Um sure but,why am I in here?"I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Please,"He said,waving his hand to hush me,"what is the last thing you remember?"he asks clicking his eon open and getting a clipboard from the end if my bed.

"going to sleep after my dad told me I had to go on tour with him"I nod my head toward Justin,

"How long ago was that?"the doctor asks my dad who has a worried look on his face.

"Five months ago."he says quietly.

"WHAT?!"I yell almost chocking on air."all of you are crazy,that was YESTERDAY!"I roll my eyes.

"Hailey,they are right."the doctor nodded before continuing,"that was five and a half months ago,you got hit by a car 5 days ago on your way home from a dinner.You hit your head pretty hard on the windshield of the car,you were in Spain for the tour but they transferred you here back to California.You don't remember this because your have memory loss.Only from the past five months though.You will most likely regain some of this memory but maybe not all.Only time will tell.You are free to leave when you are ready,just come to the front desk and they will give you some medication you have to take once a day for 2 weeks.I'll leave you to it."he nods.

I take a deep breath,trying to take it all in.

"Im so sorry Hailey.."Justin sighs.

"It's ok..?"I say weirdly.

"What?"he asks.

"Well,why are you even here?"I say like it's the most obvious thing ever,which it is,to me anyway.

"Um,we are,were,dating.."he said looking down and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah right."I roll my eyes.

"It's true honey."my dad nods.

"WHAT?!"I almost choke on air."you've got to be kidding me"I say wide-eyed.Me,him?No way in hell.

"Yeah.you broke up with me a few days ago.."Justin says awkwardly.

"What?"this can not be happening.