one : the first time

Mulai dari awal

Colton shook his head. "No. No more Jack Daniels for you." He turned to look at me. "Autumn?"

"Beer would be fine," I replied. "Thanks."

He nodded then walked away.

"So," said Jess with a playful look on her face. "What were you doing upstairs?"

I kept my face blank. "Nothing."

"Oh, come on!" She nudged me and bit her lower lip. "Colton isn't around, you can tell me." Her eyes narrowed. "Did you get high?"

"No!" I yelled, causing a few people to glance in our way.

She gasped. "Oh my God. Did you accidentally cheat on Tyler?"

I would be annoyed if it wasn't for the word 'accidentally' she smartly put in her sentence. "No." I rolled my eyes.

"Then what did you do? Tell me!" She linked her arm to mine and dragged me to the nearest couch.

"I didn't do anything," I answered truthfully. She looked at me as if she didn't believe a word I said. "Okay, fine. I stalked a guy."

Her eyes went wider than I thought humanly possible. "Who?" asked her enthusiastically.

"Matthew Hussey." I wasn't lying, I did stalk Matthew for a bit to find out what Camila's boyfriend looked like.

Jess' smile dimmed a little. "Who's that?"

"Camila Cabello's new boyfriend."

She punched my arm lightly as she laughed. "Geez. You and your daily stalking." She shook her head.

"Don't you dare judge me! You stalked Niall Horan for God knows how many times!" I laughed.

"That's cos he's Niall Horan for Horan's sake!" She gave me a 'duh' look and we both laughed.

My laughter died once I saw the guy walking in with Colton. It was that guy, the one in the kitchen. "Come on!" I took Jess' hand and led her to the dance floor.

"What are we doing here?" She frowned. "Colton is coming with our drinks."

"Yes. But he's coming with the creepy guy!" I said close to her ear, just in case anyone around us knew that guy.

"Where? Which one?" Jess looked around and stopped once she spotted her boyfriend. "Oh. That's Frazier."

I raised one brow. "Who?"

"Frazier Ronan," replied Jess. When she looked at my dumbfounded face, she quickly added, "Geez, babe, how could you not know him? We're at his house."

What?! I honestly thought it was just some random house used for partying. I mean, come on, this House was freaking huge, who would want to live here? You need to walk twenty minutes to get to the kitchen from the front door. I couldn't wait that long to get my pizza delivered to the dining table, I would probably eat them on my way.

No wonder he felt so free to make out with a girl in the kitchen, this was his house after all.

"I'm gonna go to Colton and get our drinks," said Jess. I replied with a nod.

♫ Last year took a toll on me but I made it with you next to me. Around the world and back again, I hope you're waiting at the end ♫

I closed my eyes and followed the beats, finally letting go. I didn't realize how much I missed dancing to good music until now. Last year I've been so busy thinking about final exams and college. Even after the exam was finished, I was too busy preparing myself for New York that I didn't have much time to have fun.