Chapter 27: Do We Really Have To Go?

After everyone had a goodnight sleep it was time for them to get packed. Everyone had fun on this little "vacation" of theirs'. Aichian smiled as the last of their stuff was packed. Everyone was sad to leave, all whining "Do we really have to go?" All Aichian could do was nod. Everyone looked at the car and put their suit cases in. As the time passed everyone's stuff was fully in there and they were driving to the airport. Emily and Emma quickly ran back to the cars as they called Honey and Taiyou. The boys answered and quickly drove to the airport with their stuff packed. After everyone was on the plane it took off and headed for Japan. During the plane ride Aichian and Miwa talked about their future "Maybe when we get back we can find our own place." "But wouldn't you be to far from work?" "Yeah that's true, so what do you want to do Miwa?" "Well I want to first settle down with my wife, then go to work and make lots of more friends. Maybe we can have a kid or something one day?" Aichian smiled as she leaned up from Miwa's lap and kissed his chin "I'd like that." Over on Aichi and Kai's side they were being highly lovey dovey towards each other "I love you Kai-kun. Can we go on a date after this?" "Sure my little blueberry anything you want." Scarlet laughed at the sight then turned to Koutei as they finished their match. Emily, Emma, Honey and Taiyou were all talking about the plans for the club they were going to build in Japan. Kamui and Emi were talking about Emi getting a job at Card Capital. Chrono and Ibuki enjoyed their match as it became Chrono's turn again. Everyone was excited to return home with big plans in store, but were sad to leave America. Aichian smiled as Japan came to view and watched the land get closer and closer. Not to long after the plane landed everyone got off and called their friends. After everyone was at the airport (Everyone by the friends who were called and the ones who got off the plane) Aichian smiled and introduce Emily and Emma. Everyone liked them and immediately became friends with them and their boyfriends (Honey and Taiyou). Misaki looked at Aichian then pulled her aside "Hey Aichian I need you to come meet someone. They say that they know you from a long time ago." Aichian nodded and whispered to Miwa what was going on as she left.

Who is this person? Why do they want to meet Aichian? How will Aichian react when she finds out who they are? Will Miwa like this person? Find all this out in book 4 of the series. Thanks for reading I love y'all. Bye bye.

New Friends, New Adventures (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें