Chapter 17: Aichian's Gone

Miwa sat up and looked beside him. He saw that there was no sign of Aichian. He quickly got dressed and ran down stairs. He quickly looked for one of the maids. When he finally found one he looked at her with concern clear in his eyes "Where's Aichian? I need to see my Aichian." The maid looked at him with fear clearly in her eyes "Ms.Sendou's gone?" Miwa looked at her his heart and concern growing even more now that he heard those words "Well she wasn't anywhere in our room. I thought she came down here." The maid bowed her head and dropped to the floor "No one has seen Ms.Sendou all morning. We thought she was still with you sleeping." Miwa quickly followed behind the maid and dropped to the floor "Do you think she was kidnapped or do we think she ran away?" The maid looked up "Mr.Tashi I'm sorry to say the house has no signs of a break in or a struggle, which Ms.Sendou would clearly do. She must have ran away." Miwa felt his heart drop "Why would she run away? I mean I know why she probably did, but still why?." The maid stood to her feet and helped Miwa to his "Come on Mr.Tashi we are getting Ms.Sendou back. I also want to know the reasoning for why she left. I have gotten very attached to Ms.Sendou. She wouldn't mind helping us, or making us feel like we're more than servents, like we we're family. I terribly miss her, but something had to happen to her in order for her to leave like this." Miwa looked at her "I miss Aichian so much. I wish I could see her smile. I know that she has a good reason for leaving and I think she left, because she didn't want to be with me anymore." The maid stopped in her tracks. She pondered up the best Aichian voice she could "Ms.Hall I really wish Miwa could live with us here. I mean we could even share a room. I don't want him to live so far away from me. I miss him terribly. I want to tell him how much I love him and that I want to get married. It'd even be nice to have kids when we're ready. I wonder if Miwa would agree. I mean I know he loves me, or at least he's sticking with me until he finds away to tell me he's going to leave me. I mean he is one of the best guys in the world. I love him so much. I just wish he could find someone better, I'm not worth his love and time." Ms.Hall (the maid) sighed at the last sentence she said. She looked at Miwa "Miwa she may have ran away, but it wasn't because she wanted someone better. As all those words were hers. She would say that whole thing every time you left, but eventually she just got to the point where she thought she wasn't worth your time and love. She probably ran away so she was out of yours and everyone else's hair? I mean she'd always say she didn't want to bother everyone, but she felt like she always was. I guess something she did, see, or dream of made her want to leave and get as far away from here as possible." Miwa looked at Ms.Hall with tears in his eyes "She said all of that about me? She thought she wasn't good enough for me? And she thought she was a bother to everyone? Why didn't she tell me?" Ms.Hall smiled "She didn't tell you cause she didn't want to worry you. She only told me those horrible and sad things by accident. She really only wanted me to know about what she felt about you, but she started talking and all of that came out. Mr.Tashi if I know anything it's that Ms.Sendou isn't here in this town she wouldn't want to be anywhere near you if she thought she was trouble for you." Miwa nodded and stood up as he and Ms.Hall began their journey out of town. Over on Aichian's side she was three towns over. She was looking for a place to live when she found one. It was an apartment for sale. She quickly wrote down the address and went there. She looked at the apartment door and slowly knocked on it. A man opened the door and greeted her "Hello, are you here to look at the apartment?" Aichian nodded and quickly came inside. She stood up straight and looked the man in the eye "I don't want to be a bother for you so how much do you want for this place. The man smiled "I'm looking for about $20,000 for it." Aichian nodded "Done. Here you go sir. I don't want to waist anymore of your time. Thank you for letting me buy this. I hope you have a wonderful day. Bye sir and thank you again." The man smiled and accepted the cash. Aichian let the man leave slowly then turned around and looked at the apartment. It was nice for only $20,000. It was fully furnished and had an upstairs. It was a very big apartment. Aichian smiled and quickly unpacked the little stuff she had brought with her. She quickly ran to the store and bought some groceries and clothes. After she was settled she sat down and watched a movie. She was happy that no one would have to be bothered by her. Yet she was also sad, because she missed her Miwa.

Ok that's the end of the chapter. I hope you liked it. Sorry I haven't updated lately. I got sort of stuck and didn't know how I was going to do this, but I found away and I hope it works. So anyway I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.