Chapter 20: The Ash's

After the hugging session Aichian and Miwa left for Scarlet's family home (They also have a house in Atlanta and on Jekyll Island). Aichian waved as she walked up to Scarlet. Scarlet smiled and gave her a huge "Thanks for doing this." Aichian smiled "No Problem, let's go!" Scarlet nodded and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a tall man with blonde hair and green eyes. Aichian smiled "Hey Mr.Tamaki how are you?" Tamaki smiled "I'm great! It's nice to see you again Aichian. Oh, My beautiful and lovely Scarlet has came home!" Aichian turned to Miwa "Hey Mr.Tamaki this is my husband Miwa." Miwa waved and Tamaki looked at him "First of all Aichian, please call me Daddy Tamaki and second of all this man is your what?!" Aichian sighed "He is my husband Tashi  Miwa, and before you freak out he's a really great guy." Tamaki looked at Aichian then back at Miwa "Mmm, Ok come in young sir. I have a few questions for you." Miwa nodded and followed Tamaki, but before they left Tamaki said "Scarlet dear we need to catch up when I'm through. Oh and Aichian the same goes for you." Scarlet and Aichian waved "Yes sir!". Scarlet and Aichian walked in the house and looked for Kyoya. When they found him Scarlet ran up to him "Hey Daddy Kyoya!" Kyoya turned around "You know Tamaki likes being the father and I'm the mother. " Scarlet smiled "Ok Mommy~." Scarlet swooned the word mommy as she swayed back and fourth. Kyoya looked down and realized who he was talking too "Scarlet, Aichian!!! Oh how I've missed you. I have wanted to see your faces for a while now. Come on let's go and make dinner." Aichian and Scarlet nodded and headed for the kitchen. Aichian paused for a moment "While we are cooking we can tell you about our lives in Japan." Kyoya nodded as they started cooking. While Aichian, Scarlet,  and Kyoya were cooking Tamaki was interrogating Miwa "So Mr.Miwa how much do you know about Aichian? Do you really love her? Do you think your self lucky to have her? Is she the love of your life? Would you die for her? If she ran away would you go find her?" Miwa looked at Tamaki "I know a lot about Aichian. Like her family, friends, and past. I do really love her. I do think I'm the luckiest guy ever to have her. I would take my life for her, and seems how she ran away recently and I went to go find her I would chase after her. So anymore questions sir?. " Tamaki sat back in his chair wide eyed "My sweet little Aichian ran away recently?" Miwa nodded and looked down "Yeah she thought she made everyone miserable and left. She said she always thought that,  but a dream she had made it click. I looked for hours upon hours until I finally found her and brought her back home. I realized during that search that my life is nothing without her." Tamaki leaned forward towards Miwa "Young man I say... You are the best son-in-law I could ask for. Sorry I was harsh on you, I just love those girls so much and I didn't want Aichian hurt. You made me realized how much you cared when your face fell on the subject of her running away. I trust you. Now let's go see what they are cooking. You have to meet Kyoya he's the best wife ever." Miwa was curious of why Tamaki said 'He's the best wife ever' but decided to let it go. After they arrived in the kitchen Miwa answered his own question when he saw Tamaki kiss a tall black haired man with dark brown eyes. Miwa was surprised at first then just shrugged it off and went over and gave Aichian a kiss. Scarlet looked in between the couples and yelled "GET A ROOM!!!" Everyone paused for a moment then started busting out laughing. Scarlet smiled as she saw her family come together as one (Scarlet thinks Aichian and Miwa are more family than friend so). After dinner was cooked everyone sat at the table and talked. Aichian looked at everyone and smiled.

Ok that's the end of the chapter. Sorry for the late update. If anyone has watched Ouran Highschool Host Club you know where Tamaki and Kyoya came from. Any hope you enjoyed. I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.