Chapter 8: The Phone Call

On Chrono's way home Kamui asked him "Hey um, how'd you like Ibuki? I mean he's a really good friend of mine and I want to know what you think of him." Chrono smiled and looked at Kamui "Well to be honest I liked him. He seemed nice and was a really good fighter. I'm thinking of calling him when I get home so I can learn more about him." Kamui smiled "I'm glad, I was a little was worried you guys wouldn't like each other." Chrono gave Kamui the 'Really' face "Why was that? I mean I know why." Kamui looked down "Well I knew you guys were totally opposites. Like Ibuki is very laid back and has a more aggressive voice, and your more hyper and have a less aggressive voice." Chrono smiled "Well actually I need to confess something to you." Kamui looked confused "About what?" Chrono stopped walking and sat down on a bench and patted the spot next to him so Kamui would sit. Once Kamui was seated Chrono began "Well when I first met you I had a crush on you and I still do, but when Miwa told me how your real feelings towards me I was scared to say what I felt. I mean your the all mighty Kamui and I'm a guy you just met a few days ago." Kamui looked down "You really felt that way?" Chrono looked at Kamui "Yeah I did, that's why Miwa asked you those questions and everyone else helped me and Aichian keep and eye on you. I actually am starting to get over you now that I know your feelings, but I know it'll take a while for me to full get over you." Kamui looked at Chrono "I'm sorry I didn't want to hurt your feelings. I mean I didn't know, but I'm glad you don't hate me. I'd hate to lose you, your my best friend." Chrono smiled and hugged Kamui "You'll never lose me, and I forgive you. I know you didn't know so I'm okay." Kamui smiled "I'm glad, now let's get you home so you can make a phone call." Chrono smiled and got up. After Kamui was fully on his feet they headed for Chrono's house. When they got there Chrono's aunt opened the door "Oh hey Chrono. Who is this handsome young man?" Kamui smiled "Oh I'm Chrono's best friend Kamui Katsuragi." Chrono's aunt smiled "Oh so your the guy Chrono has a crush on." Kamui scratched the back of his head "Yeah, I actually just found out two minutes ago." Chrono's aunt's smile grew "So do you like him?" Chrono butted in "No he doesn't, but he's still my best friend so please give him a break. Ok?" Chrono's aunt's smile fell "Oh I'm sorry Chrono, I'll make him leave." Chrono stopped her from shoving Kamui out of the house "No don't do that he's still my friend and I don't mind that he doesn't like me. I actually have to go call someone ok. So please be nice to Kamui and welcome him with open arms." Chrono's aunt's face quickly brightened again "Oh ok, I'm glad that you to are still friends I thought I'd have to get your dad to kill him." Chrono shook his head "Please tell him not to and that I need to talk to him when I'm done with my phone call." Chrono's aunt smiled "Ok sweetie I'll tell him. Have a nice phone call." Chrono smiled at her then walked in his room and shut the door. Chrono quickly put in Ibuki's number. Chrono smiled when he herd it ring. After about two rings Ibuki picked up the phone "Hello?" Chrono smiled and melted on his bed at the sound of Ibuki's voice "Hey it's Chrono, you told me to call?" Ibuki smiled at Chrono's voice "Yeah I did, so why'd you call me now?" Chrono got a little nervous at the question "Oh...um...sorry did I bother you?... my bad I'll hang up now." Ibuki chuckled "No it's fine. For a person as cute as you I would cancel anything. Even if it's just to talk to you." Chrono blushed "I'm not cute. I just didn't want to interrupt your plans or whatever you were doing." Ibuki smiled "Well your wrong your highly cute, and I'm doing nothing at the moment so your fine. I was just wondering why'd you call me so soon." Chrono's blush grew "Oh...um....well I just wanted to get to know you more. Is that ok?" Ibuki laughed "Yeah I'm fine with that. Actually I want to get to know you as well. So what are your questions?" Chrono started panicking "Um.... well I didn't really think of that." Ibuki laughed "So you called me to get to know me, but have no questions." Chrono's voice dropped "Yeah." Ibuki's voice became soft "It's fine Chrono I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset. I would hate to hear or see you like that. I actually have a crush on you and would hate to see your cute face all covered in tears." Chrono was surprised at the sudden confession "Really but you just met me?. I mean I'm not trying to sound mean because I like you as well but I just met you and..." Ibuki cut Chrono short "Look Chrono you may have seen me face to face today, but I've followed you for a while ,and I've talked to your dad and aunt. They said they wouldn't mind if I asked you out or told you my feelings, it's just you liked another guy." Chrono's eye's grew "You talked to my dad and aunt?" Ibuki's voice dropped "Yeah I did, but I mean I'll just leave you alone if you want?" Chrono quickly answered Ibuki "No don't, I'm glad you talked to them and I really do like you." Ibuki was surprised Chrono felt the same way "Oh....well would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" Chrono smiled "Yeah just can I invite another couple. I don't want to screw up on our date and they really have helped me. Besides they've been planning a date but it always gets cancelled, and this time it was me fault it got cancelled." Ibuki smiled "Sure I don't mind. Just make sure you wear something nice, and something that makes you look cute. K?" Chrono's blush returned "Ok I will. When's our Date?" Ibuki smiled "Tomorrow." Chrono started freaking out "Oh ok well I got to go get Aichian and Miwa they need to help me with my shopping. I love you Ibuki, but I got to go bye." Ibuki laughed "Bye Chrono, love you too. See you at seven." Chrono smiled "K." After they hung up Chrono started texting Aichian (Text Bellow)
Chrono: Hey Aichian I need your's and Miwa's help finding an outfit for my date with Ibuki tomorrow."
Aichian: Ok well go shopping tomorrow.
Chrono: Ok and y'all also need to find something nice to wear.
Aichian: Why?
Chrono: Because it's a double date and you and Miwa are the other couple.
Aichian: Ok I'll tell Miwa and we'll go shopping. Just me and you and Miwa will find Ibuki and go shopping with him.
Chrono: Why?
Aichian: Because we're going to surprise each other with our outfits.
Chrono: Oh ok, that makes sense. I'll see you tomorrow morning. Bye.
Aichian: See you then. Bye.
After Chrono finished his conversation with Aichian he walked in the living room to talk to his dad "Hey Dad." Chrono's dad smiled at the sight of his son "Hey Chrono who was that on the phone?" Chrono blushed "Ibuki we have a date tomorrow at 7 and Aichian and Miwa are joining us." Chrono's dad's smile grew "Oh is that so?" Chrono crossed his arms "Yeah that is so and why haven't you told me that you and Aunt Mikuru have been talking to Ibuki?." Chrono's dad looked away "Oh he told you that?" Chrono looked at his dad "Yes he did." Chrono's dad looked back at his son "Oh well I just wanted to help him out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Chrono." Chrono smiled "Don't be I'm glad you did, because now I'm going out on a date with him and I found someone who I like and who likes me back. No offense Kamui." Kamui smiled "None taken. I'm glad you and Ibuki are going out. He actually told me the first day we met and I told him I knew you that he liked you." Chrono looked confused "Oh ok, anyway I got to go to bed soon so I can get up early and meet Aichian at the mall." Everyone smiled "Ok have a goodnight. Bye." Chrono smiled "Goodnight." After Chrono got in his room he shut the door and passed out on his bed. Chrono's dad, aunt, and Kamui smiled as they saw him sleep, and took a picture.

Ok that's all for this chapter hope you liked it. I can't wait to write the next chapter. Bye bye.