Chapter 19: The Beginning Honeymoon

Aichian got up to the sound of Miwa opening the door. Miwa looked at Aichian and smiled. He walked over to the bed and crawled over to sit behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and put his head on her shoulder. Aichian smiles and just sat there. Miwa lifted his head and whispered to Aichian "Did you sleep well last night? Did you have any nightmares?" Aichian turned to Miwa and smiled "I slept wonderfully last night. I didn't have any nightmares and it's all because I had you to cuddle with." Miwa smiled and leaned in to kiss Aichian. Aichian smiled and kissed Miwa back. Aichian looked at Miwa as their kiss ended. She smiled "Ok, Now we have to pack and go pick up the others." Miwa frowned "But I want to  stay here. I want to stay like this all day. " Aichian smiled "Sorry, but we have to. We said we'd go and so we're going." Miwa sighed and packed his stuff. Once they were ready, they headed to Kai and Aichi's apartment. Aichian smiled as she hugged her brothers. After Aichi and Kai's stuff was fully in the car, Aichian headed to Ibuki's place to pick up Ibuki and Chrono. Ibuki and Chrono smiled they were glad Aichian invited  them on the honeymoon. Even though everyone was happy about being invited on the honeymoon,  they still wanted Aichian and Miwa to get all the alone time they can. Aichian smiled as the finale bags were put into the car. Next Aichian headed to her mother's house. She smiled as she  watched Emily, Kamui, and Scarlet put their stuff  in the car. After everyone  was in they headed for the airport. Aichian smiled as she watched  everyone board the plane. Miwa patted Aichian on the back "Come on Aichian or we're  going to miss our flight." Aichian looked at Miwa and smiled "Ok let's go". After everyone  decided  where they wanted to sit (Aichi with Kai, Emily with Kamui, Chrono with Ibuki, Scarlet and some random guy, Aichian and Miwa) the plane took of as it headed to America. Aichian looked out the window as she saw the Brunswick airport. She smiled as she let everyone off. When everyone was off Aichian spotted Scott "Dad we're over here!" Scott looked in Aichian's direction and walked over to her "Hey sweetie. I'm glad your home! Now that your home welcome to Brunswick, Georgia. I will show you around when we have time,  but for now follow me and I'll get y'all settled in at  our house. " Aichian nodded her head "Sure thing Dad. Come on everyone let's go." Everyone smiled and followed Aichian. After about a 20 minute ride they finally got to the houses. They were back to back. Aichian smiled and looked at her dad "Can me and Miwa take the second  house?" Scott looked  a little sad but nodded his head "Yes, of course." Aichian looked at her dad with a smile "I'm still coming over for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and other activities." Scott's face brightened up and everyone  walked in side their houses. Aichian looked at Scarlet "Aren't you going to see your parents Scarlet?" Scarlet sighed "I can't face them alone can you and Miwa come with me?" Aichian smiled "Of course, I haven't seen them in ages." Scarlet smiled and walked to her room to get settled. Aichian turned to Miwa "So are you ready to meet Scarlet's parents and have this honeymoon?" Miwa smiled "Of course I am, but I'm  also a little nervous." Aichian smiled "Don't be, you have me and everyone else. Plus we can cuddle when we need it." Miwa grinned "I like the sound of that. I think I need a cuddle now." Aichian shook her head "OK Miwa, let's go cuddle."

That's the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed. I can't wait to see you in the next one. Bye bye.