Chapter 9: The Outfits, The Date

Aichian got up early and headed for Chrono's house when she got there Chrono was dressed and ready for their shopping trip. Chrono smiled as Aichian led him into the men's clothing store. Aichian and Chrono went through hundreds of clothing but found nothing they could agree on until they finally came across the perfect outfit. It was a red t-shirt with a blue jacket that had yellow strips on it, and some dark blue skinny jeans. Aichian and Chrono smiled as they bought it and walked out joyfully. Their next stop was at a women's clothing store. It was time for Aichian to pick out her perfect outfit and just like Chrono they went through hundreds until they came across a long sleeved red t-shirt with a white jacket over it, and a short blue skirt (picture below).

 It was time for Aichian to pick out her perfect outfit and just like Chrono they went through hundreds until they came across a long sleeved red t-shirt with a white jacket over it, and a short blue skirt (picture below)

Aichian smiled as they walked out of the mall with their outfits in hand. All that was left to do was to go back to the Tatsunagi Building and get ready. Over on Miwa's side Miwa and Ibuki were still trying to find the perfect outfit, that will please them and their dates. Miwa couldn't decide if he wanted to wear skinny jeans or boot cut jeans. Ibuki told him to wear skinny jeans. Miwa agreed and finally found the perfect outfit. It was a red t-shirt with a light red jacket and skinny jeans (Picture Below)

Ibuki smiled, but frowned when he realized he didn't know what he was going to wear

Ibuki smiled, but frowned when he realized he didn't know what he was going to wear. Miwa saw this and picked up an outfit. It was a long sleeved t-shirt with a white jacket and a blue scarf, and some dark blue skinny jeans. Ibuki smiled as he quickly changed into it. When he saw how it looked he ran out of the dressing room and payed for his and Miwa's clothes. Miwa protested but Ibuki ignored him. After their outfits were bought they went to Ibuki's house to get ready. Aichian smiled as she put the finishing touches on her make up and hair. Chrono smiled at how gorgeous she looked "Hey Aichian you look gorgeous and hot in that outfit." Aichian smiled "Thanks you look handsome and hot in that outfit." Chrono smiled "Thanks I hope Ibuki likes it." Aichian smiled "He will, I promise." Chrono looked at Aichian and smiled "Thanks, Miwa will love your outfit too." Aichian looked at Chrono "Thanks, now that I'm finished all we have to do is wait and the boys should be here any minute." Chrono and Aichian waited for about 10 minutes when they heard a knock. Aichian quickly opened the door and saw a maid. The maid bowed and walked in "Sorry to bother you Ms.Sendou but Mr.Miwa is out side with Mr.Ibuki waiting for you and Mr.Shidou here." Aichian smiled "Thank you for letting us know we'll be down in a jiff." The maid bowed one last time and left the room. Aichian grabbed her purse and keys as they walked out the door. Chrono smiled as he saw Ibuki in his handsome outfit. Aichian smiled and walked up to Miwa and gave him a kiss "You look really handsome Miwa." Miwa smiled and return the kiss "You look gorgeous in that outfit as well. Now that you've saw we've seen each other's outfits it's time to get on with our date." Aichian smiled and looked at Ibuki "So where is our date anyway?" Ibuki smiled "Well for a special occasion like this I have a beautiful reservation at Olive Garden and then after that I have a walk by the docks and four movie tickets to see Wonder Woman." Aichian blinked a couple of times "Wow ok then let's get going. I booked us a limo for tonight." Ibuki smirked playful "I thought I was the one planning things." Aichian smirked "You can't get all the credit. So I got Takuto to lind me the limo we take on tour for tonight." Ibuki as the driver opened the door for everyone. Once everyone was in they thanked the driver and he closed the door. Once they arrived at their first destination the driver smiled and let them out. Aichian wasn't letting him leave them here and not get anything for himself, so she bought him a table to eat at that wasn't far from their table. Aichian smiled as her and Miwa ordered the same thing. Ibuki smiled as he sat next to Chrono and ordered his food. Chrono and Ibuki got to different meals, but wondered the same thing 'How in the world did Aichian and Miwa ordered the same thing when their total opposites?' Aichian and Miwa smiled as they read the others' thoughts "We like the same food even though we're different." Chrono and Ibuki looked at each other then back at them "Oh makes sense." After everyone finished their meals. The driver got to go get the limo. Aichian smiled as she explained that she was paying for him, Miwa and herself. The waiter understood and gladly let him through. After everyone was paid for Aichian and everyone else got back in the limo and headed to the docks Aichian smiled as she waved good bye to the driver and explained that they were all walking home. The driver protested, but Aichian eventually won and he left. After the driver was fully gone Aichian and everyone began their walk along the docks. Everyone stopped and watched the sunset Aichian smiled as Miwa leaned down and gave her a kiss. Chrono looked at Ibuki and saw his smile. It made Chrono's smile go even brighter. Ibuki saw Chrono looking at him and decided to kiss him. Ibuki leaned down and kissed Chrono on the lips. Chrono was surprised at first, but eventually melted right in with the kiss. After about 20 minutes of everyone kissing they all decided that it was time to go see the movie. After everyone got their snacks and took their seat the movie started. Aichian smiled as she leaned on Miwa's shoulder. Miwa smiled and laid his head on top of Aichian's and they enjoyed the movie. Chrono looked at Ibuki and whispered "This is the best date ever. I'm glad you asked me out." Ibuki smiled and whispered back "Yeah it's definitely the best and I'm glad you said yes." Ibuki gave Chrono a kiss as the movie ended and everyone decided to go home. (Well Miwa decided to spend the night with Aichian and Chrono decided to spend the night with Ibuki.) Aichian smiled as she watched the newly formed couple leave her sights.

Okay that's the end of chapter 9 I hope you liked it. I want to say thank to everyone who's been reading my book. I really appreciate it, and I hope you will continue to read it. Anyway see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.