Chapter 6: The Plan

After everyone was ready the plan started. Aichian saw Kamui run in the door panting and out of breath "Aichian I thought you said....... Shin.... wanted me here.!!" Aichian did the 'Hmm did I' looks "Oh I'm sorry I thought he did. Anyway I have to go and get Chrono we have a whole day of stuff planned. Bye." Before Kamui could question Aichian she had already left. Kamui looked at Miwa "Why is Chrono and Aichian hang out today. I thought y'all had a date today?" Miwa looked at Kamui "Well I sort of made Aichian mad when I canceled it the other day just so I could go and play games with Izaki." Kamui looked at Miwa and smiled "Your lucky that's all she did. She could have broken up with you." Miwa sighed "Yeah I would really hate myself if that happened." Kamui smiled "Yeah and you see how many guys look at her when they walk in." Miwa bowed his head "Yeah, I know she's a real jewel. Anyway why are you so interested in what Chrono and Aichian do?" Kamui looked down "Well I sort of have this friend who really wants to meet Chrono today." Miwa smirked "Are you sure you just don't want to be next to Chrono all day, and that you like him?" Kamui looked shocked "Yes I'm sure, actually your right I do like having Chrono around, but I don't like him like you like Aichian or how Big Bro likes that Jerk face Kai. I sort of just like him as a friend." Miwa was sort of sad, but happy that he got the information he needed to answer Chrono's question."

This is Chapter 6 hope you like it. Now that we know Kamui doesn't like Chrono in the way Chrono likes him how will Chrono respond? Who is this person who wants to meet Chrono find out in the next chapter.