Chapter 25: Boys Meet The Night Club

After everyone got a good night's sleep Aichian invited them over for a surprise. When everyone got there Aichi, Emi, Kyoya, Chrono, and Scarlet recgonized Emily and Emma standing next to Aichian. Aichian smiled and told everyone to sit down. Everyone followed her order and sat down. Aichian walked into the center of the room with Emily and Emma following "Ok some of you know who these two are, and some of you don't. These two are Emily and Emma. They own a night club. I'm sure you guys wonder why they're here well I'll let them tell you." Emily smirked "It's nice to see you again Scarlet, Aichi, Emi, Kyoya, and Chrono. I hope y'all had fun last night." Everyone turned to look at the ones who's names were called. Emily continued "If y'all were wondering where your lovely partners went they came to our night club. Aichian invited us here to show you where it is." Emily smiled and looked at Emma. Emma walked forward and finished what Emily was saying "We usually don't do this, but since Aichian, Scarlet, Emily, and I go way back. We are willing to do it. Now please be aware this is mainly a female night club. Oh and one more thing Scarlet will you come up here?" Scarlet was a little confused, but stood up anyway "Sure." Emily walked over to Scarlet and whispered in her ear "Will you take the hat off please?" Scarlet smirked "Sure." Scarlet took the hat off and revealed her new red hair (basically it's the color of the girls hair in the picture that's the cover of the chapter.). Everyone except for the ones who went to the night club gasped "What happened to your hair?" Scarlet was a little hurt by the question and didn't want to answer. Everyone who didn't gasp walked up and stood beside Scarlet. They smiled and said in unison "We like it!" Scarlet felt happy and smiled. Koutei walked up to Scarlet and grabbed a piece of her hair. Scarlet was scared he wouldn't like it. Koutei smiled "I like it it suits you perfectly." Scarlet smiled and hugged Koutei. Kai stood up and smirked "I like it to. It reminds me of your attitude, and how mean you are." Scarlet smirked "Thanks Kai, maybe you should die yours red to match your personality too." Kai smiled and walked over to Aichi. He turned Aichi around to see his face "So you went to a night club last night and left me with the other guys?." Aichi smirked and didn't even get nervous "Yep, I sure did and it was fun." Kai smiled and picked Aichi up. Aichi liked Kai picking him up and wrapped himself around him. Everyone smiled at how cute the scene. Miwa looked at Aichian "So you left me to go to some night club and hang out with friends?" Aichian made puppy eyes "But it was only so you guys could have your fun." Miwa smirked "Your so cute with those eyes." Aichian smirked and kissed Miwa. Emily and Emma looked around, and realized they were the only ones that didn't have a lover, and quickly snapped everyone out of their love trans. Emily smiled when everyone looked at her "Ok now everyone needs to get in the cars and follow me!" Everyone nodded and headed for the cars. Aichian fit her, Miwa, Aichi, Kai, and Emi in her car, while Scarlet fit her Koutei, Chrono, Ibuki, and Kamui in hers. Emily fit her, Emma, Kyoya, Tamaki, and Scott in her car. After everyone was in the cars they headed for the night club. When they got there it was already opened and everyone walked in. Emma and Emily quickly got to work on getting tables ready. Emma looked at Emily and asked to go be the bartender. Emily agreed ,and Emma walked off to go make some drinks for people. Emily smiled as she started bring everyone drinks. After about an hour everyone got tired of sitting and went to go dance. Emily and Emma smiled they were glad their friends were having fun. Two guys walked up and sat at the bar "Hey um, excuse me miss." Emma and Emily turned to the voices "Yes." The guys smiled and waved for both of them to come here. Emily and Emma were confused and walked over. The two guys smiled when they stopped in front of them "Hey my name is Honey and he is Taiyou can we please have some drinks?." Emma nodded and fixed them the special. They looked at the drink and tried it. Their eyes light up when they tasted the drink "Wow that's good!" The girls smiled and giggled "Thanks It's our special." Honey looked at Taiyou and Taiyou looked at Honey "Can we ask you girls something?" Emily and Emma smirked "Sure!" Taiyou looked at Emma, while Honey looked at Emily "Would y'all like to go on a date with us tomorrow at 12? We just wanted to ask, because we come here a lot and we've always wanted to ask but we're scared too." Emily and Emma smiled "We would love too! By the way my name is Emily and she is Emma." The boys smiled and handed the girls a piece of paper with their numbers on it. Emma and Emily looked at the paper and smiled. Kai looked at Aichi and smirked "I think this place was worth you leaving me. We are definitely coming here more often." Just as Kai said that Emily and Emma walked up "Well seen how we're going to open one in Japan. We wouldn't mind seeing you guys." Aichi and Kai smiled. Aichian looked around seeing everyone enjoying themselves and smiled.

Ok that's the end of the chapter. I hope you liked it. The song at the beginning of this chapter isn't really related to Vanguard, but I thought it fit the chapter perfectly. Anyway I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.