Chapter 12: Miwa's Moving In

After a while of  planning Aichi, Aichian, Miwa and Kai went to Miwa's to box things up, while Takuto, Kourin, Suiko, Recca, and Scarlet went to get the moving truck. Aichian smiled when she saw how many pictures Miwa had of just them. Miwa smiled as he walked over to Aichian "Yeah I know I kind of have to many pictures of us." Aichian looked at Miwa "No you don't. I actually needed these." Miwa smiled "Oh that's good. I'm glad I'm moving in with you." Aichian smiled "Yeah me too." Aichi and Kai watched Miwa and Aichian and smiled. After watching for 20 minutes they looked at each other and kissed. Aichian and Miwa saw them kiss and decided to go into the bedroom and start packing away from the kissing scene. Aichi laughed when he saw them leave, while Kai smirked. Kai kneeled down and started packing again. Aichi smiled, then did the same. Aichian smiled as she helped Miwa pull the sheets of the bed. After everything was off the bed they started jumping up and down on it. Eventually they ran out of breath and collapsed on the bed. Aichian smiled as she looked at Miwa. Miwa looked at  Aichian and smiled. Aichian began to run her fingers through Miwa's hair. Miwa enjoyed Aichian playing with his hair and eventually just fell asleep. Aichian smiled as she saw Miwa go to sleep. Aichian got up and finished packing the bedroom, then she went into the living room to check on Kai and Aichi. Aichi smiled as he watched Aichian enter the room "So where's Miwa?" Aichian smiled and pointed towards the bedroom "He's sleeping, where's Kai?" Aichi pointed towards the couch "Same." Aichian and Aichi silently laughed as they finished packing up everything. After everything was packed Aichian looked at Aichi. Aichi smiled and got what Aichian was telling him. Aichian and Aichi ran into the bathroom and grabbed to water guns. They quickly filled them up and walked out into the living room. Aichian smirked as she left her brother in the living room and headed for the bedroom. Aichi and Aichian began counting down. When they got to the number 1 Aichi and Aichian began spraying Kai and Miwa. Kai and Miwa instantly woke up, yelling "Hey, why are you spraying me?!" Aichian and Aichi smirked as they said in unison "We're finished packing and you guys were sleeping while we did all the work." Miwa and Kai looked down as they saw the faces of their loved ones  "Oh we're sorry."  Aichian and Aichi smirked "Apologies not accepted. You guys have to make it up to us now." Kai and Miwa lifted their heads "And how are we going to do that?" Aichi and Aichian looked at each other "You can make it up to us by buying us dinner and a movie."  Kai and Miwa looked at each other and smiled "We can do that!" Aichian and Aichi  smiled "Good! Now let's put everything next to the door so it'll be easier to put in the truck." After all the boxes were by the front door Aichian and Aichi sat down on Kai and Miwa's laps, and fell asleep. After about 30 minutes Scarlet beeped the horn of the moving truck. Aichian and Aichi woke up asking "What, what's going on?" Miwa and Kai scowled Scarlet for waking up their cute little Aichi and Aichian. Aichi and Aichian finally realized that it was the moving truck and got up and grabbed some boxes and brought them to the truck. Miwa and Kai sighed as they grabbed some boxes and brought them to the truck. When they got to the truck they saw Scarlet and gave her the death glare. Scarlet smirked "What'd I do?." Kai and Miwa looked at Scarlet "You woke up our cute little Aichi and Aichian." Scarlet giggled "Oh I did that, my bad." Miwa and Kai glared at Scarlet one last time then walked back in the apartment and grabbed some more boxes. After all the boxes were finally put into the truck Aichian and Aichi began walking back to the Tasunagi Building. Kai and Miwa quickly ran after them "Hey why are y'all walking?" Aichi and Aichian looked at the sky "Well we want to see the sunset as we're walking. So we can enjoy it longer." Kai and Miwa smiled "Can we walk with you?" Aichi and Aichian looked at each other "Sure, just one condition, you have to hold our hands." Miwa and Kai smiled as they reached for their lover's hands. After their hands were fully linked they began walking. Half way to the Tasunagi Building they all stopped walking and watched the remaining few minutes of sunset. Everyone smiled as they hugged each other and quickly gave each other a kiss. After the sunset finished they quickly ran to the Tasunagi Building and started helping. After every single box was in the building Scarlet took the moving truck back to the company. When Scarlet came back everyone was helping unpack and put stuff in their rightful places. Aichian smiled as everything was finally done. She thanked everyone for their help and told the goodnight. Miwa smiled as he sat down on the couch and finally got to think 'I'm finally living with the girl of my dreams, and I'm engaged to her! Wow, I'm so lucky!' Miwa eventually melted into his thoughts. Takuto smiled and offered everyone to stay the night. Everyone was so tired they agreed and went to sleep. Takuto eventually got Miwa out of his thoughts and told him to go to bed. Miwa agreed and Takuto went to his bedroom. As Miwa walked into his and Aichian's room he smiled. He climbed on the bed beside Aichian and wrapped his arms around her. Miwa smiled and eventually feel asleep. Aichian turned around and nuzzled her face in Miwa's chest, then fell deep in her slumber.

I hope you liked the chapter. I would like to thank BlasterDark3 for the shout out, help, and support. I would also like to thank Aio_Ice_Dragon for all the support and help. Oh and if any of you want me to read your books I would be happy to. Anyway see you in the next chapter. Bye Bye.