Chapter 7: The Answers, The New Encounter

Miwa hurried to a phone and called Aichian to tell her the information he got (phone call below)
Aichian: Hey Miwa
Miwa: Hey Aichian, I have some good and bad news.
Aichian: Okay what is it?
Miwa: Well I found out how Kamui feels for Chrono
Aichian: Great and What's the bad news?
Miwa: He doesn't share the same feelings Chrono does with him.
Aichian: Oh, well what did he say
Miwa: Well he said that he liked Chrono as a best friend not a lover, and that he wanted Chrono to meet a friend of his.
Aichian: Oh ok I'll tell Chrono and bring him back to the card shop to let Kamui explain the whole meeting his friend thing.
Miwa: Ok Aichian, go easy on him
Aichian: I will, love you.
Miwa: Love you too. Bye
Aichian: Bye
Aichian's head dropped as she hung up the phone. Chrono saw this and asked what was wrong. Aichian looked up at him and said "Well first of all please sit down. I can't tell you this with you standing up." Chrono was confused "Ok?" Once Chrono was seated Aichian explained "Well Miwa got the answer from Kamui that you wanted." Chrono was still confused on why Aichian was so down "And?" Aichian stared at the ground "Well he doesn't like like you like him. He only thinks of you as a best friend, but he said he has someone he wants you to meet." Chrono dropped his head " Dang I knew it. It's fine I'll just have to get over him and eventually I will, but until then I can just hide it. K?" Aichian smiled "K." Chrono remembered the last part of what Aichian said "You said he wanted me to meet someone?" Aichian nodded "Yeah, he told Miwa he has this friend who really wants to meet you." Chrono smiled "Then why are we sitting her let's go!!!" Aichian smiled as she followed Chrono to Card Capital 2. When they walked in Chrono immediately walked up to Kamui "So you have a friend that wants to meet me?" Kamui looked up at Chrono "Yeah how'd you know.?" Chrono smiled "Miwa told Aichian who told me." Kamui smiled "Well I'm glad you made it my friend will be here any minute." As soon as Kamui said that a man with white hair walked in and greeted them "Hi I'm Kojui Ibuki ,and I'm here to see Kamui Katsuragi and Chrono Shindou." Chrono looked at the man and his mouth dropped. He thought the man looked really hot, but knew that he couldn't fall in love with someone he barely knew. The man walked over to Chrono "Hi there I'm Kojui Ibuki and you must be Chrono Shindou right.?" Chrono smiled "Yeah I'm him and I see you already know Kamui." Ibuki smiled "Yeah he, Aichi, Kai and Misaki saved me from the dark path I was walking on. Anyway enough about me I'm here to learn more about you." Chrono looked at Kamui and then back at Ibuki "Ok well, where do I start?" Ibuki chuckled "Well how about what kind of deck you use and what card is your favorite?" Chrono smiled and scratch the back of his head "Yeah, well I play with Gear Chronicle and my favorite cards are Chrono jet and Chrono dran. What clan do you play with and what's your favorite cards?" Ibuki smiled "I use Link Joker and my favorite card is Flageolet Messiah. Would you like to cardfight me?" Chrono smiled "Sure." and with that the match began. After about an hour Chrono finally lost "Wow Ibuki that was a great fight. Can we fight again someday?" Ibuki smiled "Sure, oh and here's my number if you ever want to call me. Well I guess I'll be off then. Bye Chrono." Chrono smiled "Bye Ibuki. I'll call you later. Ok?" Ibuki smiled "Sure, I'd love that." With that Ibuki walked out the door and headed home. Aichian smiled as she ran up to Chrono "That guy seemed nice." Chrono smiled "Yeah he did. I think I'm going to get really close to him." Aichian smiled "I bet you are anyway it's time to close down the shop so you guys have to go home." Chrono and Kamui got up and headed for the door "Bye guys" Aichian smiled "Bye Kamui, bye Chrono." "Bye Aichian." Kamui and Chrono smiled as they walked out the door and headed home. Aichian smiled and walked up to Miwa "You know I think that Ibuki guy likes Chrono and Chrono likes him. Which means we'll get to see this love story unfold." Miwa smiled "Yep, and everyone has front row tickets." Aichian giggled and kissed Miwa on the cheek "Ok now let's go home and your coming back with me to the Tatsunagi Building." Miwa smirked "Ok Aichian I'm coming."

And with that the chapter has ended. I would like to give a shout-out to Aoi_Ice_Dragon for the idea and support thanks. I would also like to give a shout-out to BlasterDark3 for the support and ideas as well. I'm so glad that everyone is reading this book and enjoying it. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Bye!