Chapter 2: Chrono meets the Gang

After Aichian went home yesterday she made edits to her decks. Aichian got up early in the morning and headed for Card Capital 2. When she got their Miwa was waiting outside for Shin to open up. Aichian smiled and said "Miwa do you think you could call Shin to let us in?" Miwa looked at Aichian "I already have and he didn't answer. Oh and another thing Kamui said he wanted to introduce you to someone today." Aichian smiled "Thanks for letting me know." Miwa smiled "While we're waiting do you want to tell me why you gave me a promise ring instead of me giving you one?" Aichian smiled "That's easy, it's because you are a very handsome guy and a lot of girls would fall for you if I didn't claim you as mine. And plus I don't want to lose you, and have you and some other chick get together." Miwa looked at Aichian "Well you wont have to worry about the last one I'm going no where." Aichian smiled "Good, and I'm not either so your stuck with me." Miwa smiled and grabbed Aichian's hand and pulled her into his lap "Well that makes me glad." Aichian smiled as she saw Shin pull up "Hey Shin what took you so long?" Shin smiled "Well I had to hear all of Misaki's instructions. Then I had to hear her rah about how I was going to be late." Aichian smiled "Oh sorry Shin." Shin smiled "Don't worry about it, just help me unload the truck and then will set up the shop together." Aichian smiled at Shin. She saw Kamui slip out of the passenger side of the van and open up the doors for the supplies. Aichian and Miwa ran to help. After about an hour of unpacking the supplies the store was fully stocked and ready to go. Aichian unlocked the door and saw people pile in. Aichian quikly made her way to Kamui who said "He should be here any minute now." as soon as Kamui said that Chrono walked in "Ah Chrono here is someone I want you to meet. This is my Big Bro's older sister her name is Aichian." Aichian smiled "Nice to meet you Chrono, as Kamui already told you I'm Aichi's sister." Chrono looked confused "Who's Aichi?" Aichian smiled "Sorry as Kamui likes to call him 'Big Bro '." Chrono smiled "Oh your that guys sister?" Aichian smiled "Yeah, has Kamui ever really shown you Aichi." Chrono shook his head "No, he just tells me about him."  Aichian smiled "How would you like to meet him?" Chrono smiled "I would love too thanks." Aichian smiled "No problem." Aichian called Aichi and asked him to come down to Card Capital 2 to meet someone. About 10 minutes later Aichi walked in and walked up to Aichian. Chrono looked at the two "Wow, y'all look a lot a like." Aichian and Aichi looked at each other and said in unison "Thanks." Chrono walked up to Aichi "So your the guy Kamui has been talking about nonstop? Your Aichi right?" Aichi smiled "Yes, yes I am. My full name is Aichi Sendou and I see you've met my sister Aichian Sendou." Chrono looked over at Aichian then back at Aichi "Yeah, yeah I have." Aichian thought for a moment "Oh Aichi were's Kai?" Aichi smiled "He's in the car do you want me to go get him.?" Aichian smiled "Yes please, while I got get Miwa." Aichi nodded his head and headed for the door while Aichian headed for the counter. Aichian told Miwa what was going on and Miwa agreed (the same was done to Kai). After Kai and Miwa agreed Aichian and Aichi brought them to meet Chrono. Kai stood right beside Aichi "I'm Toshiki Kai, but you can call me Kai." Chrono looked at him and said "Ok thanks." Miwa smiled as he stood next to Aichian "Well Kai you think you'd change since your married, but it doesn't seem like it." Kai glared at Miwa. Chrono looked confused "He's married?" Miwa smiled "Yep, he's married to that bluenette standing next to him." Chrono looked and saw Aichi standing next to Kai "Wait your telling me that Aichi and Kai are married." Miwa smiled "Yep, and Aichian is my girlfriend." Chrono looked at him "But their both boys." Miwa looked at him funny "So, whats wrong with that?" Chrono looked down "Nothing really, it just surprised me." Miwa grinned "Yeah it surprised a lot of us. Anyway my name is Tashi Miwa, but you can call me Miwa." Chrono shook his head "Ok." Kai looked at Aichi and smiled "Want to card fight?" Aichi shook his head yes and they left for a table. Miwa looked at Aichian and smiled "Do you want to card fight?" Aichian shook her head yes and they got a table. Chrono looked at Kamui "Do you want to card fight?" Kamui smiled "You bet I want a rematch." and with that they got a table. Shin watched the whole thing and smiled, but soon realized all his workers were card fighting. Shin bowed his head and sighed as he checked out all the costumers. Aichian smiled as Miwa beat her "Good game." Miwa smiled as Aichian walked up to him. Aichi smiled as Kai laid down his sixth damage "Good game Kai-kun." Kai smiled as Aichi hugged him. Kamui smiled as Chrono laid down the last damage and walked up to him. Chrono smiled and shook Kamui's hand "Thanks for letting me fight you, and thanks for letting me meet your friends." Kamui smiled "Their yours now too. Oh and do you want to join us for dinner Aichian invited us to stay and eat at the Tatsunagi building.?" Chrono smiled "Sure." Aichian looked at Shin "Do you want to come we'll help lock up" Shin smiled "Thanks, but Misaki will be worried if I don't come home." Aichian smiled "Ok Shin then I guess will help you lock up." Shin smiled "You sure?" Aichian and everyone else shook their heads yes as they helped Shin. After everything was done everyone headed towards the Tatsunagi building (except for Shin).