Chapter 21: The Reunion

After the dinner Aichian invites Tamaki and Kyoya over for a reunion party the next day. Tamaki jumped up and down "Oh my beautiful little sunshines we'd love to come! Right Kyoya?" Kyoya turned to Tamaki and nodded then he turned to the girls and said "Yes we would be very happy to come join the party. Thank you for the invite." Aichian smiled "Well we had better be going see y'all tomorrow." Kyoya nodded as he and Tamaki waved good bye. Aichian, Scarlet, and Miwa waved goodbye and walked home. Soon they arrived back at the houses and walked in (Scarlet, Miwa, and Aichian all share a house.). Scarlet said goodnight before walking off to her room. Aichian smiled "Goodnight." Scarlet turned around and nodded then entered her room. Miwa turned to Aichian and smiled "Cuddle Time!" Aichian shook her head "Oh Miwa, you better be glad I love you." Miwa smirked "I am glad, now come on let's go cuddle." Aichian smiled and before she knew it she was being dragged to their room. Miwa jumped on the bed and smiled "Come on Aichian." Aichian smiled and jumped on there with him. Aichian felt the warmth of Miwa when she was brought into a cuddling session. Aichian and Miwa just sat there until they feel asleep. The next morning Scarlet woke up before Aichian and Miwa. She quickly snuck in their room and looked at the scene. She smiled when she saw the two cuddling. In her head she said 'That is just to aborable.'. She quickly picks up her phone and takes a picture. Once she saw the picture looked good she ran out of the room gently shutting the door behind her. Scarlet was puzzled when she stopped running and heard "Rrrr." She quickly looks down at her stomach and hears it again. She decided to cook breakfast and eat. While she was cooking Aichian and Miwa woke up smelling the beautiful smell if food. Aichian and Miwa rushed into the kitchen, and looked at Scarlet. Scarlet smirked "Y'all want some don't y'all." Aichian and Miwa nodded as the sat the bar and waited for the food. About 20 minutes later Aichian and Miwa watched Scarlet turn around. She handed them two plates with freshly cooked omlets and a side of gravy. Aichian and Miwa quickly thanked Scarlet and dug in. Scarlet smiled and turned back to her omlet. She saw that it was done and quickly put it on a plate with gravy. Scarlet sat right beside Aichian and quickly ate her food as well. After breakfast everyone looked at themselves and quickly went to change (Aichian took the bathroom, while Miwa took the bedroom). After everyone was dressed to the T, they left for the reunion. Aichian smiled as they pulled up to the park. She saw everyone (Aichi, Kai, Kamui, Emi, Chrono, Ibuki, Scott, Kyoya, and Tamaki) there and walked towards them. Aichian stopped when she saw a certain member of Team Ceaser in the park looking over at Scarlet. Aichian walked towards the person and stopped when she was right in front of him "Koutei?! I thought you where in Japan?." Koutei looked at Aichian "I was until I realized something." Aichian was confused and sat beside Koutei "If you don't mind me asking what is that something?." Koutei sighed "It's just... Uh..." Aichian put a hand on Koutei's shoulder "Koutei just let it out you can tell me." Koutei took a deep breath "I realized that I couldn't get Scarlet out if my head. Everyday I would think about her. I couldn't stop! Finally I asked Yuri for help she. She told me that I was in love with Scarlet and that if I was ever going to get her out of my head I need to make her mine. I just... I don't know how to ask her out. Can you help me?" Aichian smiled and gave Koutei a huge "Of course I will. I just need everyone except for Scarlet's help. K?" Koutei smiled "Ok I'm glad you guys are here to help." Aichian nodded and walked over to a Miwa who looked very angry at Koutei. She smiled "Are you jealous that I was talking to Koutei alone?" Miwa looked down "Yes." Aichian lifted Miwa's fave up and kissed him "Well don't be remember what I said? Plus he's her to ask Scarlet out ,not me." Miwa looked at Aichian "Yeah I remember. Wait what! He's her to-" Aichian quickly covered Miwa's mouth "Shhh Scarlet can't find out. The others will know soon enough." Everyone looked at them curious. Aichian smiled "He's just a little upset that he wasn't able to meet Mother Kyoya yesterday." Everyone nodded and turned around. Miwa whispered "He wants to ask Scarlet out?" Aichian nodded "Mmm hmm." Miwa sighed a relived sigh and walked over to Koutei "Ok Koutei let's go get some help." Koutei nodded and walked over to the reunion. Aichian smiled and ran over to Scarlet "Hey can you go get the pizza please?" Scarlet nodded "Sure." Aichian smiled "Thanks, here's the money and the keys to my car." Scarlet nodded and headed off. Aichian watched Scarlet leave and pull away. Once she was far enough gone Aichian ran back to the others to make the announcement "Ok everyone listen up, Koutei here is in love with Scarlet and needs our help to ask her out who's with me?." Everyone nodded and said in unison "We are!" Aichian smiled and Koutei got excited "Thank you all so much." Tamaki walked to the front with Kyoya in toe "Ok Mr.Koutei I am Scarlet's father and Kyoya here is her other Father/Mother so please let me ask you one question. Do you really love my daughter?" Koutei nodded "Yes sir, that's why I've asked for your help. This is the first time I've ever felt this way about someone." Tamaki smiled "Oh goody a guy who's never fell in love before. Isn't it great Kyoya he only loves our little Scarlet. Which means we don't have to worry bout him cheating." Kyoya smiled "You are correct my love. Ok now let's get to planning." Everyone nodded and began planning.

Ok everyone this is Chapter 21. I hope you've enjoyed it. So far I've been writing on and off and I'm sorry about that, but it's actually been nice. I've gotten to do a lot more things and I actually am more relaxed now. So I can't promise a schedule or a constant update, but I can promise I will keep writing these books. Anyway thanks for reading. I will see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.