Chapter 26: Alone At Last

After a crazy adventure at the night club. Everyone went to bed. Aichian looked at Miwa as they snuggled close "Hey Miwa?" Miwa looked down at his lovely angle "Hmm?" "Can we go on a date tomorrow just me and you?" Miwa smiled "Sure thing, I think we deserve some alone time." Aichian giggled and snuggled her head into Miwa's chest. Miwa looked down and his smile grew as he drifted into a deep slumber. After their wonderful dreams last night Aichian and Miwa got up ,and ready for their date. Aichian smiled as she walked out in a beautiful Red high-low with a dark blue jean jacket and white trimming all around the dress. Miwa looked as she took his breath away. He smiled as she approached him ready for their date. Aichian interlocked arms with Miwa as they headed out the door. The first stop on their list was a trip to the beach. They walked across the shore line as they watched the sun rise. After the sun was fully risen they left and headed for their next stop. Their next stop was a spa, where they were both going to get a relaxing massage. Aichian smiled as she looked at Miwa in his relaxed state 'He looks so peaceful'. After the relaxing massage Aichian led the way to their third destination. It was a picnic in the park with homemade lunch. Miwa sat down and looked at the delicious food. There was ham sandwiches, PB and Js, turkey sandwiches, and chicken sandwiches (with some sides). Aichian smiled and looked at Miwa "So which one do you want?" Miwa thought for a moment closely examing the sandwiches "I think I'll take the chicken." Aichian nodded and handed him the sandwich. Aichian then picked up a ham sandwich for herself. After eating they enjoyed the time at the park while watching a relaxing view. When they were tired of sitting down they decided to take a walk towards the peer. While they were walking Aichian decided to start a conversation "So~ Miwa how much are you enjoying the trip so far?" Miwa stops walking and turns to Aichian "I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would, but if we're being totally honest here this is probably one of my most favorite days out of this whole trip." Aichian smiled and scooted a little closer to Miwa "So you're saying that this is one of your most favorite days, because it's just you and me?" Miwa scooted a little closer to Aichian "Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Why?" Aichian smirked and scooted a little closer to Miwa "I was just wondering, because since we are being honest today would be my favorite as well." Miwa smirked at Aichian and scooted closer "So you're saying that this is your favorite day, because we're alone?" Aichian scooted closer "Yeah, Why?." Miwa smiled and scooted closer until their faces were only a few inches away "Oh it's really nothing, but maybe this will make it a whole lot better?." Miwa leaned in and closed the distance. Aichian smiled and feel deep under the spell of Miwa's lips. After about 30 minutes of kissing Aichian and Miwa released for a need of air. Aichian smiled as she looked at her husband "Well what do you say we head on to the peer? I heard they had great restaurants there." Miwa smiled "Sure let's go!!!" With that they both left for the peer. After walking around and getting dinner Miwa and Aichian decided to head back home. When they arrived everyone looked at them worried "WHERE WERE YOU TWO!!!" Aichian and Miwa looked at each other then back at everyone else "We were having our alone day." Everyone looked at Aichian and Miwa as they forgot that this trip was their Honeymoon " Oh~ yeah, sorry we forgot." Aichian and Miwa laughed and nodded "Ok everyone well we're going to bed love y'all goodnight." Everyone smirked "Love y'all too goodnight!!! Have sweet dreams!!!" Aichian and Miwa laughed and walked in their room and went to bed.

Well that's the end of the chapter. Thanks everyone for being so patient and understanding with me. I'm really glad to have you all as my readers. Anyway I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.