Chapter 14: The Wedding Plans

Aichian smiled as she woke up from her deep embrace of sleep. She looked down to see Miwa still sleeping, and went downstairs to make him some breakfast. Aichian smiled as she cooked some eggs, toast, and bacon. She fixed a small cup of tea and headed towards their room. When she got there Miwa was already awake looking for her. Aichian smiled as she spoke up to get his attention "Miwa I made you some breakfast. I really hope you enjoy it." Miwa smiled as he heard Aichian's voice and looked in her direction. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek "Thanks Aichian." Aichian smiled as Miwa quickly ate his food "Slow down, you might choke. Anyway we have to discuss our wedding plans." Miwa slowed his eating and looked at Aichian "Ok what do we need to discuss about?" Aichian was a little annoyed at Miwa's question, but knew he hadn't long gotten up and is probably not in his right mind. Aichian smiled "Well let's see we need to start planning the way it's going to look, where it's going to be, where the reception is going to be, and what kind of colors we want." Miwa looked up at Aichian wide eyed "Wow all that has to be done?" Aichian sighed "Yeah it does and we also have to get the dresses and tuxedos." Miwa sighed "Well I don't care how much work it is. I want to marry you at any cost." Aichian smiled and wrapped her arms around Miwa "Thank you Miwa." Miwa smiled and said "Ok so what's first?" Aichian moved in front of Miwa and started the questions "Where the wedding will be." Miwa thought for a moment "Well what's your dream wedding's destination?" Aichian thought for a moment "My dream wedding's destination is a outside wedding on an old ranch in front of a barn." Miwa smiled "I like that let's do that." Aichian smiled "We can't just go with it because I said something. We need your ideas too. So what your dream wedding's destination Miwa?" Miwa smiled "I never really thought about it. I thought about how it'd look, but never where it would be." Aichian smiled "Ok then the destinations decided. Next is what it's going to look like." Miwa thought for a moment "We'll my favorite color is red and I know yours is blue, so how about some red, blue, and white roses?." Aichian smiled "That's a great idea. How about the seats are covered in white chair covers with blue and red ribbons tied around them?" Miwa smiled "I think that'd look great, and have the red in blue in a pattern." Aichian smirked "Your just full of great ideas aren't you?" Miwa blushed "You are too." Aichian smiled "Ok next is the reception area." Miwa smiled "How about we have a reception in a gaint living room of one of the houses?" Aichian thought for a moment "Well there is always a main house for the owners and it's the   biggest house on the ranch." Miwa smiled "Well I'm sure we can find a ranch to rent and use the main house for the reception." Aichian shook her head "Always with the good ideas." Miwa looked down "Your giving me way to much credit." Aichian smiled and lifted Miwa's head "Yeah, but I'm telling the truth. Anyway now we have to find out what dresses and tuxedos we want our bridesmaids and best mans to wear." Miwa looked at Aichian "I want my best mans to wear black tuxedos with there favorite color roses." Aichian smiled and looked at Miwa "I want my bridesmaids to wear blue dresses with belts that are their favorite color." Miwa smirked "Well that was easy." Aichi laughed "Yeah it was. Now you need to call your best mans, while I call my bridesmaids." Miwa nodded and grabbed his phone. Miwa smiled as he dialed Kai, Aichi, Kamui, Chrono, and Ibuki. Everyone said yes and Miwa kissed Aichian goodbye as he left. Aichian smiled as she called Scarlet, Misaki, Emi, Kourin, Recca, and Suiko. As everyone said yes Aichian grabbed her purse ,and walked out of the house heading to the bridal store. When Aichian got to the store she saw everyone there and imediantly tryed on some dresses. Aichian went through about 30 dresses until she saw the perfect one. It was a long white gown with ruffles going down from the waist area. She smiled when she saw the blue belt that had a blue crystallized flower. After Aichian's dress was fitted to her size she began looking at bridesmaids dresses. She found a dark blue dress that was long and had a slit up the side for Misaki. Kourin's dress was a little different it was the same color as Misaki's, but it was shorter and showed more of Kourin's shape. Suiko, Emi, and Recca decided to get matching dresses. As for Scarlet she got a dark blue dress that fanned out at the waist area. After their dresses where fitted to their size Aichian came back with belts that were the shade of their favorite colors. Aichian gently handed out the belts. Misaki got a dark green Kourin got light green, Emi and Recca got pink, Suiko got light blue, and Scarlet got red. As for the boys Miwa and the others got matching black suits. Miwa handed Aichi a blue rose, Kai and Chrono a red rose, Ibuki a purple rose, Kamui a orange rose, and himself a yellow rose. Everyone was happy with their choices. After thinking for awhile Aichian and Miwa decided to through their Bachelor and Bridal party/shower. Misaki decided they should throw the bridal shower at Card Capital and the bachelor party at Card Capital 2. Everyone agreed and went to their destinations. After about 3 hours of partying everyone decided to go home. Well except Aichian she stayed with Misaki, because she wanted to follow the tradition of the groom can't see his bride until the wedding. Aichian smiled as she thought about getting married to the love of her life the very next day. Miwa was sad that he couldn't see Aichian until the wedding, but knew that the wait would be worth it, because he would be getting married to the girl of his dreams tomorrow.

Sorry if this chapter seems rushed. I really hope you like it. Like is have said in my other book I burnt my hand. So I'm sorry if this isn't a good chapter I will hopefully fell better tomorrow and write way better chapters than this one. Anyway see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.