Chapter 11: The Party

Aichian and Miwa smiled as they quickly ate and got dressed. Aichian had decided to wear one of the first dresses she ever wore at her concert (the picture for this chapter is the dress). Miwa smiled at how good she looked and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Aichian smiled and returned Miwa's kiss. After they were finished with all they had to do they headed to the ring shop to see Clint. When they arrived Clint quickly got them inside, so Aichian didn't get seen. Clint smiled as he turned his attention to Aichian "I'm glad you could make it." Aichian smiled "I wouldn't miss this for the world." After Aichian finished her sentence a lady with black hair and dark brown eyes walked in. She looked opposite to Clint, which had dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes. The women smiled she was shorter than Clint, but she looked about 5,3. Clint smiled as he saw her walk in "Oh, Aichian this is my wife Leslie. She's here to help me get you to the party." Aichian looked at the women and smiled "It's nice to meet you Ms.Leslie." Leslie smiled "Oh, please call me Leslie. Your going to make Emily's day. Oh, by the way we have three daughters and one son. The other two girls are Abby and Christin. They are also big fans of your group. Christin's favorite is Suiko and Abby's is Recca. Our son is Clay he also likes your group and his favorite is Kourin." Aichian smiled "Wow, I'm glad they like us. How do I know which one is Emily?" Leslie smiled " She is our only child with bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She will be wearing a crown that says 'Birthday Girl' on it." Aichian smiled "Thank you for all your help. If it's ok can I invite the rest of my group and friends." Leslie and Clint smiled "Sure, go right ahead." Aichian smiled and grabbed her phone and called everyone. Everyone agreed and headed to the party." After everyone was their Aichian, Miwa, Clint, and Leslie left to the party. After they arrived Aichian and everyone else walked out on stage "Hi everyone, we're Ultra Rare, and we would like to give a shout-out to Emily. Happy Birthday. Anyway it's time for us to sing our new song. You guys are the first to ever see it preformed out side our rehearsal studio. So please enjoy." With that they started their song 'Black Magic'. All the kids were screaming to the top of their lungs. After they finished Aichian smiled "May I please have Ms.Emily come up to the stage and meet me.?" Emily smiled "Really?" Aichian nodded her head and smiled "Yes really." Emily ran up to Aichian "Hi Ms.Aichian I'm Emily and I'm your biggest fan." Aichian smiled "I heard  and please call me Aichian. How old are you turning?" Emily smiled "I'm turning 13." Aichian smiled "Lucky you. Do you want to meet my boyfriend/fiance?" Emily looked up at Aichian "You bet I would." Aichian smiled as she walked off stage to see Miwa. When she got to him Miwa smiled "That was a great performance. I'm glad you agreed to do this." Aichian smiled "Me too, this is Emily the birthday girl." Miwa smiled "Hi Emily, it's nice to meet you." Emily looked at Aichian "He's cute." Aichian giggled "Yeah he is, and I'm the lucky one that got him." Miwa shook his head "No your wrong. She's the cute one and I'm lucky to have her. That's why I put that ring on her." Aichian smiled as she lifted up her hand for Emily to see. Emily smiled "Wow that's a nice ring. I bet it came from my father's shop." Aichian smiled "Yeah it did." Miwa smiled and said "I'll tell right back." Aichian nodded. Miwa smiled as he walked over to Clint "Here's $300 for the ring and here's 6 tickets to Ultra Rare's next concert." Clint shook his head "No you've already done so much for us." Miwa smiled "You've done so much for me. You let me get the perfect gift God's ever created, and she's standing beside your daughter." Clint smiled and excepted the cash and tickets. Miwa smiled and walked back to Aichian. Aichian kissed him on the cheek "Let me guess he tried to give you the ring for free. In exchange I sing here, but you weren't going to tell me that and just ask me. Eventually you had enough of just excepting the fact he gave it to you and went to go pay for it while giving him 6 tickets to our concert (Ultra Rare's)." Miwa looked at Aichian "How'd you know?" Aichian smiled "Three things, first my brother and Kai told me about how you got the ring for free when we got back from the shop. Second I know you, because we've been dating for so long. Third I saw you give the money and tickets to Clint." Miwa rubbed the back of his head "Oh, I guess you can find out everything." Aichian smirked "Yeah I can, especially when it comes to you. That's part of the reason I love you." Miwa smirked "And what's the other reasons." Aichian smiled "You'll have to wait for the wedding to find that out." Miwa smiled and kissed Aichian on the lips. Aichian kissed back, while Emily cheered like a fan girl. Everyone else smiled. Suiko, Kourin, and Recca all called up the syblings of Emily to meet them. The syblings we're so excited they quickly ran up to see them. After that Emily opened presents and everyone ate their food. After the party ended everyone waved good bye as they got in the limo. After about a 30 minute ride they finally arrived back at the Tasunagi Building. Aichian smiled and asked Miwa to if he would come with her. Miwa agreed and Aichian led him to her room. When they got in her room Aichian smiled "Miwa sit down I have an important question to ask you." Miwa nodded and sat down. Once he was seated Aichian smiled "Ok here it is, Do you want to move in with me?" Miwa's smile grew "Are you serious, of course I would. Where would my room be?" Aichian smiled "We'd share one, unless you want one of your own?." Miwa shook his head "No, I'm fine with sharing a room with the love of my life." Aichi's smiled and sat down on Miwa's lap "Good." After they sat there for about 20 minutes Aichian and Miwa got up and walked out to the living room to tell everyone the news. When they got their everyone smiled "So?" Aichian smiled "Miwa's moving in." Everyone cheered while jumping up and down (except Kai he just smiled). Aichian smiled and stopped their cheering "Do you think you guys can help?" Everyone smiled and yelled in unison "Yes!!!" Aichian and Miwa smiled as they gave each other a kiss and sat down on the couch.

Ok chapter 11 is done. Hope you enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Please comment, vote, or whatever (you don't have to). Anyway Bye bye, and Happy Fourth of July!!!