Chapter 5: Chrono's Secret Crush

I'm sorry I haven't written in so long. I was really busy and caught up with everything, but I'm back and hope you enjoy.

After everyone was awake Aichian smiled and waved good bye to all the avatars of her friends. After they were all gone everyone ate breakfast. After breakfast Chrono asked Aichian "Hey I have something to tell you and I need to say it in private. Will you come with me?" Aichian was a little confused and smiled "Sure." Chrono led Aichian to her room and shit the door "Ok I need your help there is this person I like and I don't know if they'd say yes if I asked them out or if they'd return my feelings." Aichian smirked "Hmm is this person a she or a he?" Chrono looked down "It's a he." Aichian smirk grew "Is this person's name happen to be Kamui." Chrono looked up shocked "How'd you know?" Aichian smiled "Well it's obvious, you always look at him with those eyes ,and you always ask to cardfight him. That's not all when he turns you down you have that look I get when Miwa says he can't go on our date we've been planning for two weeks." Chrono looked at Aichian "I do all that?" Aichian smiled "Yes, but if you want I can help find out if Kamui likes you too." Chrono smiled "Really? How are you going to do that?" Aichian grinned "Well first of all I'm going to have you stop hanging out with Kamui for a while until he confesses. At least to me anyway. Then I'm going to have a friend of mine flirt with you to see if he gets jealous, but first I need to ask if you like the plan, and if I can get some more people involved." Chrono had a questioning look "I like the plan, but how many people are we talking about?" Aichian looked away "Everyone except for Kamui." Chrono's mouth dropped "Um is that nesicary?" Aichian nodded her head "Well if you want the plan to work yes." Chrono thought for a moment "Fine, I guess you can tell." Aichian smiled soothingly "Thanks, now come with me and we'll tell the others." Chrono smiled and followed Aichian. When they walked in the living room everyone was starting at them. Aichian smiled "Kamui Shin called and he wants you at Card Capital 2 now." Kamui looked at Aichian in a 'I don't want to though.' "He's your boss, and he can fire you." With that Kamui jolted up and left. Since Aichian knew Card Capital 2 was across town she smiled as she saw Kamui left. Apparently she was good at saying the right things. Aichian turned back to everyone when she saw Kamui was fully gone "Ok everyone I need your help Chrono has a crush on Kamui and wants to see if Kamui likes him. I have a plan to help him figure it out but it won't work without you guys' help." Miwa sighed in relief "I'm glad that's what he was talking to you about. I thought he was trying to take you away from me." Aichian giggled and walked over to Miwa "Like I told you before I'm here to stay. You'll never lose me." Miwa smiled "Yeah, but I still worry some guys going to sweep you off your feet and make you his." Aichian smirked "To late!" Miwa's eyes grew wide "What!!!!!!" Aichi smiled "Yeah his name is Tashi Miwa and I'm looking straight at him." Miwa sighed "Oh that's good." Aichian giggled and started to tell everyone the plan. After everyone understood the plan they headed out in two groups. The first group consisted of Aichian, Miwa, Chrono, and Takuto. The second consisted of Aichi, Kai, Kourin, Suiko, and Recca. Aichian's group headed towards Card Capital to tell Misaki, Noaki, Shingo, Shin, and Izaki (Morwikowa was to much of a blabber mouth to be a part of the plan. Aichi's group headed towards the AL4 headquarters to tell Ren, Asaka, Tetsu, Leon, Jillian, Charlene, Chris, and his team (they were their to have tea and lunch). After everyone was told the plan they headed for Card Capital 2 to tell Shin the plan. Aichian smiled as she saw Shin had sent Kamui back to the Tatsunagi Building "Ok Shin your the last person we need for the plan are you in." Shin smirked "You bet I am, let's get started." With that everyone started the plan.