Chapter 24: The Secret Place

Scarlet smiled as she walked away from everyone "Hello?" "Hey Scarlet it's Aichian do you want to join us at our secret place?" Scarlet smiled "Sure I'll be there right away. Thanks Mom." Aichian smirked "Your welcome sweetie." After they hung up Scarlet ran to the others "Momma Pyhrra wants to hang out today. Is it ok if I go see her?" Everyone looked at her then at Koutei. Koutei smiled "Sure I know you haven't seen her in a while so. Don't worry about us we'll find the other's. Ok?" Scarlet nodded "Ok. Bye I love you." Koutei smiled "Love you too. Bye." After Scarlet drove off everyone surrounded Koutei asking questions. Scarlet smiled and drove towards her and Aichian's secret place. When she got their she looked at the sign. It read 'E's Night Club for female and males alike.' Scarlet smiled and walked in the place. She saw Aichi, Aichian, Emi, Chrono, and Kyoya talking to the owner of the night club. Scarlet walked towards them and smiled "It's been a while Emily nice to see you." The owner turned around "Scarlet! Oh how great the whole gangs back together. Well with some added fellows. Anyway welcome to my night club. Now Aichian told me Scarlet that you want to dye your hair red?" Scarlet smiled "Yep I want it red." Emily smiled "Great I have a professional waiting for you in the back. As for you guys I'll be taking you back to the secret room. I'll tell everyone to keep it a secret that your here." Aichian smiled "Thanks, now let's go back there and party. See you soon Scarlet." Emily smiled "I'll have Emma bring you back to us. Ok?" Scarlet smiled "Ok." Emma took Scarlet to get her hair dyed, while the others went to the secret room. Back in the secret room Emily poured everyone's drink "Ok Aichian where have you been hiding all these years?" Aichian smiled "Well I moved to Japan and stayed with my brother and friends. Scarlet joined us. We came back because I got married and I'm on my honeymoon. I have to ask you something when Emma and Scarlet get her." Emily nodded "Well I'm glad your here for awhile. I can't believe you moved to Japan. Anyway let's talk about your friends here. After awhile of talking Scarlet and Emma walked in. Aichian smiled and turned to Emily "Ok Emily here it is. I want to ask if you and Emma want to move to Japan with us?" Emily and Emma looked at each other "Sure we can stat a night club over there. Plus we'll be close to you guys." Everyone cheered as they celebrated. Over on the boys' side they were searching everywhere. They looked and looked then finally realized that the girls (and boys) would come home when they wanted too. Aichian smiled as the night went on. She checked her phone and saw the time. It read '2:30 a.m.' She quickly grabbed her stuff and told everyone the time. Everyone got up and headed for the car. Everyone waved goodbye as they left the nigh club. Emily and Emma laughed as they watched them drive off then headed back inside. Everyone finally made it back home smiled. She crawled in the bed with Miwa and snuggled in his chest. Miwa smiled as he looked to see Aichian home and snuggled into her. Aichi looked at Chrono as they entered their rooms and snuggled next to their loved ones. Kai and Ibuki smiled knowing they were safe and pulled them close. Kyoya smiled as he saw his sleeping Tamaki and crawled next to him. Scarlet looked in the mirror at her new red hair and smiled. She looked in her room and saw Koutei on the floor. She shook him and woke him up "Koutei your not sleeping on the floor." Koutei looked at Scarlet "But I don't want you to sleep on the floor either." Scarlet smirked, but it wasn't visible for the room was dark. She smiled and looked at Koutei "Fine then we'll share a bed. Come on." Koutei got up and snuggled into Scarlet. Scarlet smiled as she pulled Koutei closer and snuggled into his chest. Everyone was happy they were with their loved ones and that their loved ones were safe. What they didn't know was that Scott was sneaking in their rooms catching the beautiful moments with his phone taking pictures of the scenes.

Ok everyone that's the end of the chapter. I hope you like it. I would like to thank cutiegilittergirl also known as Emmy and also my sister's best friend Emma for helping me with this chapter. I would also like to thank everyone for the support and reads. I really love that everyone's enjoying it, and if you're not I'm sorry. I really love writing this and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.