Syra felt his tongue lave away the slight sting and his hands moved to grip both edges of underwear. Syra thought he'd strip them off but with a growl he ripped those away too, tossing the fabric across the room just like he had her bra.

She was bare and exposed before him, but that only intensified her lust. She reached down and tugged at the pants that hid his erection.

Sebastian flashed her a crooked grin, but slid the pants off, kicking them to the side and making them roll onto the floor.

He leaned over Syra, locking his jade eyes with her and making her core wet as he lowered his mouth to her mound. But instead of devouring her, he paused, his breathe fanning over her and making her squirm once again.

"Sebastian, dammit!" she growled and instantly found herself on her stomach.

She hadn't had the time to gasp, but she did huff out a breath into the pillow that was until she felt Sebastian's warm hands begin to slid up her legs along with his hot mouth that started on one leg, reached the curve of her áss and switched to the other.

Syra was panting then, an absolute pool of lust and desire and she wanted nothing more than to feel Sebastian's hard côck fill her.

She moaned as his lips and tongue traced over her áss and to the dimples in her back. As she felt Sebastian's stubble caress the soft skin on her back her moans became louder and more desired.

Sebastian's breath was quick as it hit her spine along with his kisses, tongue, and stubble and Syra knew he wasn't going to last with foreplay much longer.

He made his way up her back to her neck again and Syra felt his côck rub against her inner thigh and she arched back into him.

"Syra," he groaned, reaching his hand around to cup her breast in his hand.

"Sebastian, don't make me beg anymore," she groaned and knew she won as his hand retreated and she felt his côck nudge her wet entrance.

They groaned in unison as his côck bumped into her opening gently, the feeling much more intense from the different positioning.

Sebastian leaned over her, the heat of his chest and stomach warming her further and he nibbled her neck as he thrust himself completely into her.

She gasped and let out a moan that had Sebastian groaning as he began a steady, deep rhythm.

Syra's core wet further and increased their pleasure. She fisted the sheets as Sebastian rocked into her, hitting her all the way to the wall of her core and she felt his breath, heavy against her neck.

Sebastian reached around and Syra felt him cradle her breast, squeezing and as Sebastian's thrusts rocked faster and faster she felt herself release so close.

"Sebastian -- I -- cuming," Syra groaned and her walls spamsed, clenching Sebastian's côck tightly and she heard Sebastian groan.

His groan was followed by a firm stroke that rammed into her wall and she gasped, feeling his seed spill while he collapsed against her back as life continued to pulse into Syra's body.

"Sebastian?"

"Mmm?"

"I love you."

Syra didn't know what his reply was as she drowned in the waves of blackness; the pleasure she had endured putting her into a blissful sleep.

**

"Syra.." A voice murmured, so soothing and soft Syra sighed in her half asleep state.

"Syra." Louder this time, closer to her ear.

"Syra!" It was loud, almost yell worthy accompanied by a slap to her áss.

Syra yelped and was wide awake, turning to lash out at whoever had woken her, but a hand clasped her wrist.

Her eyes flickered up and met green ones. She sucked in a breath as her memories came back with oh-so clear quality.

She'd said she loved him...

Her heart pulsed rapidly and Sebastian's eyes flickered over her face, studying her.

Syra's eyes glanced away and Sebastian brought a gentle finger underneath her chin, drawing her eyes back to his.

"It's okay.. you didn't mean it, I'm sure," Sebastian murmured softly, though Syra could see the hurt swirling in his jade eyes.

"I--" Syra's mind swirled, she knew she cared and had immense feelings for the alabaster, but admitting them now would be like writing it in stone.. and once that was done there would be no turning back.

She would be going against both angel and demons laws, they both would.

"I did mean it," Syra murmured softly, her sapphire eyes boring back into Sebastian's beautiful jade ones. "I do love you.."

Sebastian blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

And then he leaned forward, his hand sliding along her jaw to cup the side of her face and his lips pressed to hers in the softest kiss she'd ever experienced.

His lips fit hers enough for her to feel them, but not enough that he demanded her to feel them, but it still ignited a spark low in Syra's belly.

When he pulled away she drew in a deep breath and gave Sebastian a small smile.

"We'll be banished together."

"It'll be worth it knowing I have your love," he murmured, pulling her into his warm embrace.