Chapter 14

A/N Long time no see ;) I decided that it's time to update this horribly written book since many people still enjoy it for some reason. I read through a lot of it, but I don't remember where I was going with it, so just wait and see and correct me if I make mistakes. Also, since the last time I updated this book, I have read up to the fifth book and have the newest one (limited edition) ordered. I also have made a new book (Probably a few but only one I can remember) that is a new Match Making book. Check it out if you want. It's much better written.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this, whether it's short or long, and that you correct any mistakes I made (as in, storyline mistakes or character mistakes, since I haven't used them for a while. Not typos or something)

:)

(Also, my newest matchmaking book has many mistakes in it as well and is not being updated at the moment. But you CAN check out my newest book which is a KOTLC AU fanfiction. I have only added the description, but will be trying to update it soon.)

Leo's POV

As the light carried them away, Leo realized that he had no idea where they were going. He had no idea what their plan was either.

He also hated the fact that his little sister- his favorite sister and best friend- couldn't come along, even though she was probably more powerful that Lizzy and even though she was so much younger.

And even though he knew he had two new siblings born, he wondered what else was going on between his parents that they weren't telling him.

Hopefully it wasn't making them feel guilty.

Finally, the children appeared in... a place. A random place that was dark and cold and smelled bad.

"Agent LF?" Colette called.

"Shh!" Lizzy hissed immediately. "What if one of the enemies heard us?!"

"Sorry," she rolled her eyes. "I was ju-"

Her sentence was interrupted by the ground cracking open and a dwarf hopping out of the ground.

"Here to get your friend? Leonardo Forkle?" He asked in a gravelly voice.

The children nodded. Logan was invisible.

"Then follow," he ordered, leading them deeper into the smelly cave. Or... whatever it was.

"What's your name?" Lizzy asked hesitantly.

"Nonya. As in none of your business," he grumbled, using a human term that Leo was quite familiar with. He enjoyed reading stories about the Forbidden Cities with Gabby.

If only she could have come with, Leo thought to himself angrily, crossing his arms.

As he walked with the rest of the group, he felt a tap on his shoulder. His cousin.

"I don't trust this guy," he whispered in a quiet voice in his ear, from somewhere. He was still invisible. "Follow me."

He grabbed his wrist, and Leo soon realized that Logan had turned him invisible!

"Where are we going?" Leo asked.

"To safety. And Agent LF."

A/N Pretty short. Sorry 'bout that. Don't worry. If someone reminds me to update, I will try and remember. But only remind me in private messages, otherwise, I won't remember. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! You're welcome for updating finally after 2 years XD