Chapter 3

"Hey, Lizzy?" Logan said, blushing. "Can you help with my bags and stuff? It's kind of heavy."

"Sure, cuz." She answered. 

He sighed and they both left. Sophie picked up Alaina, who was standing there with wide eyes.

"So, sweety. How old are you?" Sophie cooed. 

She held up three fingers. "I'm free years old."

Fitz smiled at her and grabbed her from Sophie's arms.

Sophie saw Gabby glare at Alaina for a second and then go back to talking to Leo.

She's probably jealous, Sophie thought to herself.

"Uncy, can you help me with my bags?" Alaina said like she was a grown up.

"Of course. Let's go," Fitz answered, throwing her up on his shoulders. She giggled as he ran out of the room.

"Leo, Gabby, " Sophie asked. "What do you think of your cousins?" 

Gabby shrugged and started swimming while Leo said, "I like Logan. Can he be my big brother?"

"If you want him to be," she answered. 

He cheered and Meira announced that it was time for everyone to get out of the pool.

"Guys. Let's get your bags packed for our little break. How about we visit grandma and grandpa?" Sophie asked once all her kids were in her room, dried off and in their pajamas.

"Yay!" Gabby cheered. She has only met them a couple of times, but she really likes them.

"Are grandma and grandpa excited?" Leo asked. 

Sophie nodded. 

Lizzy didn't say anything but she was smiling ear to ear with her dazzling smile. Her eyes were sparkling.

Mom? Can we all bring a friend?  Lizzy transmitted, making puppy dog eyes. 

Puppy eyes don't work on meSophie answered. And I will talk to your dad and Mather. Who do you want to bring?

I want to bring Jackson, Lizzy transmitted softly.

"Do you guys want to bring a friend?" Sophie asked aloud.

"I do!" Leo cheered. "But, what about Gabby? She doesn't have anyone to invite." He sure was a good big brother.

"She has you, "Sophie answered. "I have to talk to your father and Mather first, but I think it will be alright for you to bring a friend."

They cheered and ran to get their cousins.

Sophie walked out of the room, looking for Fitz. She found him talking to Mather, who was in the Command Room.

Fitz? Can I talk to you for a minute? Sophie transmitted. He nodded and followed her out of the room.

"Lizzy and Leo want to bring a friend and I thought I should check with you and see if that is alright."

"I think it's alright. Let's go ask Mather." He answered, walking back to the room.

"Mather. Would it be okay if Lizzy and Leo brought a friend along with them on our little 'vacation'?" Sophie asked sweetly.

"I don't see why not. Why don't you talk to their parents and find out." He answered.

Sophie silently cheered in her head and started walking to the kids' room. She stopped when she heard voices.

"Of course!" A voice said. It sounded like Lizzy.

The other person sighed with relief. "I'm so glad you said yes." It was a boy. Sophie couldn't figure out whose voice it was.

"Why wouldn't I say yes?" Lizzy asked. "You're my best friend."

There was silence and then the other person said, "It doesn't matter. Good night,Lizzy."

"Good night."

Sophie heard footsteps and decided to turn around. 

"Mom?" Lizzy asked nervously. "What, Lizzy?" Sophie asked, innocently. "Did you talk to Mather and Dad?"

"Yes, I did. And we only have to talk to your friends' parents and they can go."

Lizzy's face broke into her smile and she hugged Sophie. Sophie left to tell the news to her second child. But the whole way, she was thinking about who the person was.

She hoped it wasn't her mysterious note giver. Her secret admirer was still sending notes. She found them in her Havenfield room and her Black Swan room. Sophie definitely didn't want her daughter dealing with someone like that. But if she was, maybe Sophie could find out who her secret admirer is.

A/N YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED THIS! Who do you think the person is? Sorry for taking so long to update. I hoped you liked it.

Edit: Oof. This is rough.