Chapter 8

A/N Just so you know, and I don't know why, but I almost cried when I was writing about Fitz telling the story and falling in love with Sophie. And, I am happy that I am updating twice today!!!!!! Maybe I will update again today. I'm not sure.

Edit: Maybe, past Ashlyn, you should have just written longer chapters instead of two short chapters in a day?? I dunno. I guess it moves the story along more quickly.

Two weeks later, Meira announced some news. It made Colette, Mather and Sophie (and obviously Meira) very happy. Meira was pregnant.

Sophie had a pregnancy buddy. That might sound weird, but she can have a friend that is feeling the same as her.

Afterward, they started talking about names. Meira was thinking about naming her baby Hannah after her mother if it was a girl and William after Mather's father. Both of their parents had died.

Sophie decided that she should make a list. Meira helped her think of names and then she would decide with Fitz.

Girls:

Emma

Emily

Grace

Amanda

Gracelynn

Alexia

Boys:

Fitzroy Jr.

Alexander

Desmond

David

Ean (pronounced Ian)

Ryder

They would think of middle names later. Sophie showed Lizzy, Leo and Gabby the names and they all picked their favorites.

Lizzy liked Gracelynn and Ryder, Leo liked Emily and Ean and Gabby liked Alexia and Fitzroy Jr. Sophie decided she would show them to Fitz later. She was only a month pregnant.

Soon, they were planning Lizzy's 15 birthday. Many things were happening. Lizzy said she wanted it in the Observatory, the one that looked like there were stars surrounding them. She had wanted to go to the place that Fitz had proposed, but Mather said it had to be at the Black Swan. Lizzy also wanted her favorite foods and she wanted it to be a friends only party. 

Sophie told her it would be for everyone, but she could have a sleepover with her friends later.

The party started on that Friday, Lizzy's actual birthday. It was full of fun and games. There was music. And someone turned on slow songs. One of them was for a father-daughter dance, which made Lizzy and Fitz emotional, especially Fitz. Then, after, Jackson danced with Lizzy.

Fitz glared at him from the sidelines and Sophie giggled at him, pulling him to the dance floor.

At the end of the party, the tables were taken away and Lizzy and her friends made a blanket fort. 

Sophie and Fitz said good night and tucked Gabby and Leo in.

They laid down in bed, cuddling with each other. Finally, Fitz spoke.

"Our little girl is growing up," he said quietly.

"Yes. And we have to let her be. Let her be friends with whoever she wants, let her date if she wants," she said, shooting him a look," and trusting her with her own responsibilities." Fitz hugged her tighter.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

A/N Sooooooo... Baby names! Comment your favorite girl name and boy name. I might use it. Can you believe Meira is pregnant too? Gosh. Little babies running around everywhere! Well, pick your favorite names and I will update once I get enough votes.