Chapter 9

It's been four months, meaning Sophie is five months pregnant, and they still haven't decided on a name. She is also way bigger than she was with any of her kids, even Lizzy. Lizzy was her biggest baby.

Lizzy is also dating Jackson. That's who she had talked to that one night before vacation. Sophie is glad it wasn't some stranger. Lizzy has been dating Jackson for awhile, actually since that night.

"Fitz?" Sophie asked, sitting down slowly on the bed. "Do you know what name yet?"

"No, sorry. I have been busy helping with training and plans for finding LF." LF was their code name for Leonardo Forkle since it would be weird calling him Leo.

"Well, my favorites are Alexia, Gracelynn, Emma, Fitzroy Jr, Ryder, and Alexander so maybe choose from those."

"Ok." He answered, kissing her on the cheek. Sophie decided to go talk to her youngest child, now nine years old, and talk to her about her ability. She still hasn't manifested.

"Hi, Gabby," Sophie said as she entered the room. "Hi, Leo." 

They were playing together. "Hi, Mom!" They answered.

"Leo? Can I speak to Gabby alone?" She asked. He nodded and left the room.

"Gabby, are you worried about manifesting?"

 Her calm look became nervous."Um, no. I'm, uh, not." She stuttered. Then she smiled and got up to leave. 

Sophie stopped her. "Is there something you aren't telling me?"

Gabby sighed and sat down again. "Yes. I have a secret."

"What is it?"

"I manifested earlier than Leo and Lizzy."

"What!? When did you manifest?"

"I manifested when I was...6," Gabby answered.

"Oh, Gabby. That means you are more powerful, but you haven't gotten training and everyone is worried and-"

"Mom," Gabby interrupted. "Leo has been helping me."

Sophie smiled at the brother/sister relationship. "I will keep this a secret for now. Leo can still train you if he wants."

"Thanks!" Gabby cheered, running out of the room. 

Sophie was glad that Gabby had manifested and was getting training. She looked down at her swollen stomach and thought, I have a lot of kids.

A/N Please vote for your favorite name. The girl choices are Amanda, Emma, Alexia, and Gracelynn. The boy choices are Fitzroy Jr, Alexander, Ryder, and Ean. Those are the top ones. (I asked my brother and sister, used my favorites and someone else's favorites for the choices.) Please vote!

Edit: I think my favorite words back then were "a lot" and "a while".