Chapter 2

Everyone goes swimming often because it's good exercise. But today, they were going for fun. 

Lizzy and her friends were playing Marco Polo, a game that Sophie taught them, since it was human, while Leo played with his friends. Gabby was left alone to wade in the shallow part of the pool.

While the adults chatted, talking about Gabby and their kids and what they were going to do on break, two kids walked in, one vanishing with each step.

One looked about 13 years old and another looked about three. The older one, a boy with baby blue eyes and dark hair, looked familiar to Sophie. When she realized who it was, she ran over and hugged him. 

Fitz walked uncertainly behind her.

The boy smiled at him.

The whole time, the little girl stood there, holding the boy's hand, and staring up at Sophie and Fitz with icy blue eyes. She played with some of her blonde hair.

Sophie smiled at the little girl. Fitz did too. 

Sophie saw Lizzy look over at them and then get out of the pool. She ran over and hugged the boy.

Sophie glanced at Lizzy's friends and saw jealousy in Jackson's eyes. She smiled to herself, remembering when Dex had had that same look in his eyes all those years ago.

"It's so nice to see you, Logan!" Sophie said. 

He smiled at her. "Yeah. We haven't talked in a while," he answered. "Well, actually we haven't really talked since I was little. You're hardly able to visit."

The little girl stood silently. Sophie bent down by her. "And who is this?" Sophie asked.

"I'm Alaina Marie," the little girl spoke up. 

Sophie smiled. 

"She's obviously dad's daughter." Logan said. 

Sophie frowned at Logan calling Keefe his dad. Logan's real dad is someone named Ryan. But Ryan was never there for Logan and Keefe raised him. It made enough sense.

"Yup. Daddy says I look just like him," Alaina said. She stared up at Lizzy. "You look like me, except your eyes are weird." Lizzy frowns. She has never had to worry about people talking about her eyes like that, but Alaina is young.

Logan cleared his throat. "Alaina. We should get settled in." He leaned towards Sophie. "My mom told us to join the Black Swan, to be safe," he whispered. 

Sophie smiled and answered, "I'm sure we can work something out." She walked off to get Meira and Mather. 

Leo and Gabby got out of the pool to go to their cousins, people they have never met.

The Black Swan just got two more agents.

Edit: You will also notice that with this editing, I am barely changing anything, just making it so it makes a little more sense and is written correctly. Though I am not adding any more details.