Chapter 12

A/N Hi! Sorry that I haven't updated for awhile. I have been Role Playing and I also made two rp's of my own. One even has Lizzy, Leo, Gabby and Logan in it, so you can hang out with the characters! Thanks for being patient and I hope you like this chapter!

It's been two weeks since Sophie had the twins. Everyone loved the babies. William, Ean and Lynn were getting lots of attention.

Sophie wasn't talking Fitz. She sat in her room with the twins and occasionally visitors. Fitz had his own room now.

They were still married of course, but he was getting the silent treatment. And he couldn't see the twins.

Sophie heard a knock on the door. 

A deep, accented voice begged, "Sophie, please let me in! I'm worried about you." 

She thought about it. "Well, I guess if you put it that way...no." It was mean, but that's what he deserved.

"Sophie. I want to see you. I need to see you. I talked to Mather and Meira and they said that I wouldn't have to have anything to do with William. He wouldn't be my son, he would be their son. Please."

Finally, she gave in. She had to see Fitz. She loved him and she had to see him. "Fine. You're VERY lucky." She got up and unlocked the door. Fitz crashed into her, giving her a giant bear hug. Tears were streaming down his face.

"I missed you so much." He said, kissing her on the cheek. He stepped back and cleared his throat. "Can I hold Ean and Lynn?" Sophie nodded and handed him the babies.

Gabby was the only Vacker with brown hair and brown eyes. Leo and Lizzy had blonde hair and brown eyes. The twins had teal eyes and blonde hair. Gabby is all by herself.

Fitz looked at them. "They are beautiful just like their mother." He looked up and smiled his movie star smile, his eyes sparkling.

Sophie just had to smile back.

She took the twins from him and put them in their beds. She turned to Fitz, took a few steps towards him and ran the rest, crashing her lips into his.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she said, "I am so sorry that I ignored you and didn't talk to you and everything. I'm sorry for everything." She hugged him again and stood in silence.

"I need to see my other children," Sophie said. She walked away, leaving Fitz with the twins. The only thing is, why does she have twins? Fitz is her number one and she is his number one. It still bothered her.

She shrugged it off and walked up to Lizzy's door. She knocked and heard a voice say, "Come in." Sophie walked in and saw Lizzy holding Jackson in the air. She was practicing her telekinesis, and since she was probably more powerful than Sophie, she could lift people and animals.

Lizzy put Jackson down and he walked out of the room. "Hi, Mom," the 15-year-old girl said. She sat down. "What's up?"

"I just thought I'd talk to my children for once in my life," Sophie said jokingly. Lizzy laughed and hugged her.

"Go see Leo now. Oh, and check on Logan too, he isn't your child but he probably wants to see you. Alaina too." Lizzy said.

Sophie hugged her again and left the room. She walked to Leo's room and knocked on the door. She heard giggling. She opened the door and saw Gabby playing a game with Leo. "Mom!" They both said, running to her.

"Hi, guys," Sophie said. "What have you been up to?" They shrugged and went back to the game. Sophie left and walked to Alaina's and Logan's room.

She knocked and Logan answered, holding Alaina's hand. "Hi, Aunty Sophie!" Alaina said putting her arms up so Sophie would hold her. "Hi. I just came to check on you since we haven't talked in a while." She walked in and sat on the bed. She looked around.

Half of the room was blue and had boy stuff like Bramble trophies and posters. The other half was pink and sparkly and had little girl stuff like stuffed animals and dolls and dresses.

"So, have you made friends? Do you like your training sessions?" Sophie asked. Logan shrugged and sat down.

"I haven't made any friends. And I'm good at the sword training. Great actually," he said with a smile.

Sophie grinned at him and said," Wow. I'm horrible at the sword. You're better than me. What about your ability lessons?"

He shrugged again. "I kind of know it since Mom taught me a lot. But I might end up being able to make other people invisible with me!"

"Woah. That's cool! You need to tell me if you figure it out. I'd like to be a Vanisher once in a while. I'm surprised your mom doesn't know how to do it."

"I manifested earlier than she did," he said, shrugging. He shrugs a lot.

"Well, great talking to you," Sophie said. She started getting up but saw that Alaina was asleep on her lap. She laid her down in her bed and then left quietly.

Walking slowly back to her room, she heard a baby crying. Thinking it was her's, she ran to her room but saw a sleeping Fitz with the twins, also sleeping, in his room.

Confused, she walked out, follow in the noise until she found the source. She ended up by baby William's bed. He was crying. She picked him up and rocked him. When he didn't stop, she checked his diaper. Then, she found a full bottle of milk and gave it to him. He was hungry. Soon, he was fast asleep and Sophie went looking for Meira.

She found her in the control room, where they find information about the Neverseen to see if they could find LF.

"You do realize your baby was crying, right?" Sophie said like a snob.

"And you do realize that we found Agent LF?" Mather said back but with seriousness instead of snobbiness.

"What!?" Sophie said, running to the computer. All the information was there.

They found him. Mr.Leonardo Forkle.

Edit: Ok.... so LF was gone in the first book?? Maybe I should read through the end of that...