Chapter 13

A/N Unlucky number.... notice: I have not read Neverseen yet (You're missing out, past Ashlyn)

"Leonardo Forkle. Mr.Forkle. He's found!?" Sophie kept repeating.

"Yes. He is. And now we can save him," Mather said. "We will send our best agents, which includes you, me, Meira and Fitz. We-"

"We have children. Babies. We can't just leave them." Sophie interrupted.

"But we need to save Agent LF."

"Yes, but-"

"I have an idea," Meira said quietly. "What if we send our oldest children to go on the mission? They're trained and they haven't been on a mission yet."

Sophie nods slowly. "That could work. But Gabby won't go because she doesn't have an ability" She was keeping her daughter's secret," and Logan can join them."

"Deal," Meira said.

A few hours later, the children were ready. Lizzy, Logan, and Colette stood off to the side with their backpacks. Leo stood stubbornly to the side, staying next to Gabby.

"I don't understand why Gabby can't come with!" He exclaimed. They were almost joined at the hip. They shouldn't be separated.

"She doesn't have an ability, " Sophie reminded him, holding Ean. Fitz was holding Lynn.

"Then I'm staying." He said.

"But Leo, you can't!" She said. There was silence for a moment and then Leo sighed. "Fine. I'll go." He went over to stand by his friend, sister, and cousin, giving Gabby one last look.

Lizzy pulled out a leaping crystal, and the light carried them away.

A/N Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't updated stories for a while. Anyways, I haven't read Neverseen yet.

Another thing, who's POV should the next chapter be in? Gabby's, Leo's, Logan's, or Lizzy's?