Chapter 1

A/N I think I will just do Sophie's POV for now.

"Gabby! Leo! Come to training. Your sister is already there," Sophie said.

Her two youngest children came running. They were best friends, and could not be separated.

"We need to see if you manifested yet, Gabby," Sophie continued. Leo and Lizzy had both manifested their first ability, telepathy, when they were eight.

Right now, Gabby was eight, Leo was 12 and Lizzy was 14. The years flew by fast.

Gabby's full name is Gabriela Jolie Vacker. Leo's is Leonardo Moon Vacker and Lizzy's is Elizabeth Rose Vacker.

"Mom!" Lizzy whined. "Why can't they ever hurry up?" Lizzy is definitely a teenager. 

Sophie rolled her eyes. She may be 33 years old but she still looked as young as she used to be. "They're coming," she said. "Be patient."

Lizzy groaned and walked over by her friends, Jackson Robert, called Jackson, Colette Noel, called Colette and Mariana Sofia called Mari. They were all close and have known each other 11 years. Colette is 13. Jackson is 14 and so is Mari.

Sophie is pretty close to Colette because she is the daughter of Mather and Meira, and Sophie is friends with Meira. Colette has the same white hair and pale skin as her parents and her eyes are the color of the sky.

Jackson has blonde hair and light blue eyes. Mari has dark hair and dark blue eyes.

Finally, Leo and Gabby are there and so are Leo's friends, Grace Williams, called Grace, and Isaac Jones, called Isaac.

Sophie and Fitz are the mentors of this training session. First, they check to see if Gabby manifested.

They had all sorts of ways to find out, and they had to check every day. Obviously, she hasn't manifested yet.

So now, they are teaching them how to use the throwing stars. Colette throws them perfectly. Lizzy, Jackson, and Mari throw them almost perfectly. Leo throws them very good. Gabby, on the other hand, throws it straight but then somehow it goes over the target and comes back around, almost hitting her in the head. Before it could, a chakram comes out of nowhere and stops the star. It spins around and lands in Meira's hand.

Meira smirked and said, "I think we need a better mentor." But then she winked. 

Sophie smiled and said, "Thanks for saving my daughter. Again." She said that last part to Gabby. These kinds of things happen almost every day.

Gabby lowered her head and a tear ran down her face. 

Leo ran to her and hugged her. Even though he is four years older, they are best friends and he is her big brother. 

Lizzy ignored them and started talking to her friends

"Oh, sweety. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean," Sophie said, kneeling down and hugging her. "Yes. Your mother is just... oh I don't know. She just has a lot of things on her mind." 

Leo just hugged her tighter in response.

Lizzy rolled her eyes. She is one teenager. "Guys, let's go swimming." She whispered. They snuck off to the pool, but Sophie still saw them. 

I'll get them in a little bit. Let them have their fun, Meira transmitted. She had seen them too. She's a Froster and a Telepath.

"Actually, I think EVERYONE should go swimming. They have a break tomorrow anyways." Sophie said aloud. Fitz and Meira agreed and the rest of the kids ran off, except for Leo and Gabby who slowly walked out, talking.

We sure have our hands full, Sophie transmitted. 

Yes, but they are full of love, Fitz replied. Oh, so, cheesy.

A/N Oh, my. How will I keep track of all these characters? And just so you know, Leo's and Lizzy's friends have names from some of the people that commented names. Did you like the first chapter?

Edit: So far, I have not been following the "updates calendar" that I had created. But don't worry. I will follow it as soon as I'm used to being back to school, and as long as I have time to write! I also will need a ton of time to read through the story, edit, and remember what has already happened, all while trying to think of what should happen next (I have no idea where my 13 year old mind was going with this). You will also notice that the newer chapters will be (hopefully) more descriptive. And probably longer (?).