Chapter 11

A/N I made many mistakes in the last chapter. Her human mom is named Emma, and her dad is William, not David. Blah. (Good job figuring that out, past Ashlyn. Signed, Present Ashlyn)

And I picked what names I like best. I guess you will have to find out what she has in this chapter. I know, and you don't. I guess you do soon...

Mather had automatically run to Sophie and tried helping her up. But Sophie was in too much pain, and couldn't help. And since she was 9 months pregnant, she was kind of heavy.

Fitz is stronger than Mather, so Mather left to get him. Sophie yelled at Fitz when he got there.

"Don't you dare help me."

"What? Why?" Fitz asked, super confused. Sophie screamed in pain and Mather told him. Fitz stood there, frozen from shock.

Sophie rolled her eyes and said, "Just get Elwin."

Soon, Elwin was standing there, handing her two elixirs to drink. One was so she could have the baby, the other was for pain. He also made Fitz drink one, and Mather helped him to his room.

Elwin decided that he had had enough time to tell the children that Sophie was going to have the baby.

He came back and everyone waited patiently. They left an hour later because they were bored and tired.

Five hours later, Sophie had the baby. It was a boy. Sophie named him Ean, for Edaline and her human mother. But then, she was in pain, because the elixir was wearing off. And she was having another baby.

Soon, she was holding baby Ean and baby Gracelynn. She was laying in an actual bed, not on the floor. And she was confused.

Usually, elves don't have twins or triplets. Unless they are a bad match. But Fitz and Sophie were the perfect matches. They were each other's number ones.

Elwin said he would figure everything out.

Sophie stared at her babies. She had five kids. Five.

The twins both had blonde hair and surprisingly, teal eyes. All of her children had brown eyes. But these two had teal. And they match William's eyes.

And obviously that cheater's eyes. Their father. But William's too. And, Sophie didn't know how she felt about him anymore. She didn't know if she still loved him. But she did love her children.

The twins were chatting with each other. They talked like babies, but they also had Fitz's accent.

"Hi," Gracelynn said. Her nickname would be Lynn. Or maybe G.

"Hi," Ean answered. They were staring at each other. They looked a lot alike, other than the fact that they weren't the same gender.

"Hi, my babies," Sophie whispered to them. They looked up with their big teal eyes. "I love you."

But what I don't know is if I love your daddy.

A/N Bang. Boom. I knew that would happen. I can't wait to write the ending. I mean, I don't want to end the book, but I can't wait for the ending. I can't say too much though.

I might actually write a book after this. I obviously don't know what to call it and I don't know if I am for sure, but I'm thinking about it.

Comment and Vote. You better comment. This will be fun.

Edit: What was I thinking for the end???