Chapter 10

A/N I'm working on finding what actors could play the characters in the movie for the actual book. So far I have Fitz and Sophie's and maybe Alvar's actors. If you want to help, PM me.

Sophie is 9 months pregnant, about to have the baby anytime soon. She isn't worried about anything. The only thing she is worried about it why she is so big. And she hasn't picked names.

She likes Emma because it starts with an E and that would be for Edaline. But she likes Gracelynn because it reminds her of her human mom, starts with a G for Grady and it is fancy (Excuse me, Sophie, but your human mother's name was Emma. Do your research, past Ashlyn). She also likes Alexia because it starts with an A and can be for Alden. Same reasons for Ean and Alexander. Fitzroy Jr would be great for a second little Fitz. Ryder is just a cool name.

She really can't decide, and she could give birth anytime soon. Meira is as far too,  just a few weeks less than her.

"Meira, what name do you like best?" Sophie asked one day when they were resting.

"Oh, I don't know. I kind of like Gracelynn and Ean. But I also like Fitzroy Jr. And Alexia. And Alexander. And Ryder is cool. Ugh. I'm no help."

Sophie laughed, making the baby kick. "Ooh! The baby just kicked." She said, smiling. Meira smiled too, but that turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked.

"Um. I think I'm going into labor."

Sophie got up as fast as she could, which isn't fast for a pregnant lady, and fast walked to get help. She found Fitz and Mather and they followed her to Meira. Meira was taking deep breaths.

Soon, Elwin was there and Fitz and Sophie had to leave. To keep themselves busy, they went to find Colette, who was hanging out with Logan, surprisingly.

"Hey, Colette. Your mom is going to have the baby soon." Fitz told her. Her face lit up and she ran to where her mom was. She came back a few minutes later with an angry look on her face.

"They won't let me in." She said. 

Sophie patted her on the back and they waited. Soon, they all were having a little party in Logan's room.

Five hours later, everyone was asleep except Fitz and Sophie, who were waiting for the announcement. They were in Colette's room so they could wake her up right away. Mather came charging in. But he had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong, Dad?" Colette asked, apparently awake the whole time.

"Nothing. It's a boy. Sophie? Can I talk to you?" Mather asked Sophie. 

She nodded, confused, and followed him out to the hall.

"I think Fitz is the father, " Mather said quietly.

"Why would you think that?!" Sophie snapped.

"Because my baby boy has teal eyes."

Knowing this was true, Sophie fell on her knees, sobbing. Then, she realized she was in pain. And the baby was coming.

A/N So I was reading my favorite parts in Everblaze, well some of them since there are a lot, and I realized that no matter how hard I try, I will never get the right personalities for these characters. I mean, when I'm reading fanfictions for KOTLC, including my own, I never get that chill down my spine. I always get a chill down my spine on the parts with Fitz. It kind of makes me upset.

Anyways, please please please pick your favorite names. Oh, and help with the actors for the characters.

QFTA(Question from the author): Who else has that feeling that they won't ever be good enough? That chill down your spine when your favorite character comes into the book?