Chapter 4

"Hi, Grandma!" Gabby screamed. She ran to hug Edaline. 

"Hi, dear," Edaline answered, smiling, "How are you?"

"I'm good!" She answered and ran off to the room she was sleeping in. 

Lizzy walked up to her grandma and grandpa with Jackson following close behind. "Hi, Grandma, this is Jackson." 

He waved and Edaline gave Sophie a knowing smile. 

The two teens walked away.

"Where's Leo?" Grady asked. He loved having a grandson. 

"He's helping his friend with their stuff," Sophie answered.

She walked outside to see how far they were. She saw Leo and Isaac looking at Verdi. Leo really loved animals.

She slowly walked over to them, picking up their bags with telekinisis. "Guys," Sophie said. "I know you find Verdi to be very interesting, but it's time to go inside. You can look at him later. And maybe you can visit Silveny and Pepper." Pepper was Silveny's baby.

They cheered and ran inside. Sophie carried the bags in behind her. When she got inside, Edaline conjured everything to their rooms and Grady hugged Leo. Fitz was still at the Black Swan, helping Mather obscure the hideout even better for their vacation.

Edaline and Grady had had the gnomes build a giant tree house for their grandkids. It had four rooms, four bathrooms and a living room that doubled as a play room. Sophie decided that Isaac and Leo would share a room and everyone else would get their own room. Lizzy was not sleeping in the same room as Jackson. She and Fitz would be sleeping in her old room. Logan and Alaina were at their own home with Keefe and Biana.

Sophie decided to call Fitz because he was taking so long. Mather answered it. 

"Hey, Mather!" Sophie greeted.

"Hey, Soph. Why are you calling?" They had grown close, but Mather doesn't like being interrupted when he is working.

"Well, it's not like I called you. I called Fitz. Where is he?"

"I think he is helping Meira with something. I suppose I can take a break and then call you back." Sophie nodded and the screen flashed off.

A few minutes later, Mather called back, with his face even paler than usual. He tried speaking but nothing came out.

"Mather? Mather!? What is it?" She asked.

A/N Was that long or short? I will update this as soon as I can. What do you think is wrong?

Edit: Wow. My author notes are fun.