OMG OMG OMG! BEST NEWS EVER!

Hi there devil's children!

This is probably going to be the shortest announcement ever (imagine garden gnome short).

The launch is this Wednesday (the 16th) and I am freaking out (I have about half as much hair as I used to)!! I am super nervous and excited for Wednesday to come! This is insane! It still doesn't feel entirely real! Argh! :)

Remember that the book comes along with bonus chapters, and large parts of it re-written (it's like a brand new book!) For instance in this book Scarlett is friends with an alien from the planet Neptune (alright maybe not drastic changes like that...)

And I want to ask you guys an odd favor. I have a countdown timer on my blog. The countdown timer is counting down (which is handy as that's what it's meant to do) until the book is officially up on Amazon.com and is launched. (it's going to be put up on multiple different platforms, but Amazon is just the first place).

http://bit.ly/CharlotteCarolWeb

And I want you guys to get the book when the timer goes to 00:00:00. It's at that point when the links will appear on the blog. If everybody gets the book at that exact moment, then it will have a viral effect on Amazon (in other words it will get really really big which is awesome! That means that will get into bookstores, which means that you can brag about it to all of your friends!!! :D)

You guys have been unbelievably awesome. Even my publisher agrees that you have been BEYOND awesome, helping me pick the cover for the book and giving me incredible support. And so they have decided to lower the price of the book on August 16th, and then raise the price of the book to it's actual price on August 17th. So make sure to get it while the price is good!

Alright, that was my super short announcement. Never forget I love each and every one of you (we are seriously tight). I will see you in the next update! :D

CC ;)