Reid's POV

Here is some insight into Reid's thoughts!

I lean against the bike as I wait for Scarlett to turn up. I had a nice time last night, but at the same I hate her and I don't even know why. I knew as soon as I saw her that I hated her, but when she ran up and kissed me for no apparent reason, I felt like it had happened before and I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't pinpoint it. Some events in the past are also missing from my memory. And then when I saw the girl behind her, Tiffany, I felt deep down like I was being forced to like her. On the surface my attitude towards Tiffany is different, and whenever I break up with her my 'feelings' for her become stronger and I always end up getting back with her. The next thing from that day I know is I am Scarlett's house at a party. Every time after that day I met her I would feel a stronger feeling towards her, but still have that hate underling it. I don't know what the hell is going on with me.

I look around at the students looking at me with fear and curiosity in their eyes. Suddenly, people start to move out of the way as I hear a familiar voice talking loudly.

"Jesus! Get out of my way, what are you all looking at?" Tiffany pushes through the crowd. When she sees me she grins, and runs towards me her arms outstretched. She takes my face in her hands, before connecting out lips and pushing her tongue into my mouth. Inside I recoil away from her in disgust, but in real life I reciprocate. It's like I'm a prisoner inside my own body. Eventually it ends and Tiffany pulls back.

"I can't believe you surprised me like that! You're a great boyfriend." She says even louder. I roll my eyes and give her a forced smile.

"That's me!" I tell her sarcasm lacing my tone.

"So, what did you do last night? I missed you..." She starts with a pout which I think she thinks is cute. It's not. She continues on. You ever experienced it where you are so bored that you stare off into the distance and your eyes go out of focus? I have, every time Tiffany talks.

"... Scar." I hear Tiffany say her contempt clear. I jolt out of my daze and look to where her contempt is aimed at. I give her a look over, a smile coming onto my face when I see how attractive she looks today. My mind goes back to the closet last night, which turns my smile sheepish at being caught with another girl. I feel even worse when her gaze doesn't move from me. I see her lips move, but I miss what she says as all I can think about is how I am going to explain not leaving Tiffany. I zoom back to reality when I hear Scarlett tell someone pointedly goodbye. Is she talking to me? It takes a moment for my brain to realise she's aiming it at Tiffany.

"See you later, babe." Tiffany grumbles, before leaning in for a kiss on my cheek. As if I was under a spell, I reach out for her waist pulling her closer. Tiffany pulls back, causing the spell to lift.

"What?! What did you just say?" Scarlett exclaims gripping onto Tiffany's arm tightly, who paints a smug smile on her face before turning. Part of me is surprised at the emotion causing the outburst from Scarlett, we've only been on one date after all, but the other part of me feels happy that she cares.

Lost in my own thoughts I miss what causes Scarlett to send me a glare, but I make an educated guess from what she says next that it was as a result of Tiffany saying something about me being hers.

"How can he be yours, when Reid and I had a date last night?"

"Bitch back off. Won't you ever leave him alone?" Tiffany responds angrily as she rips her arm from Scarlett's grip. I inwardly smile at two girls fighting over me, but deep down I know that it's Scarlett I want to win.

"No." Scarlett says simply. I move my line of sight until I am just looking at her. All the hate I feel towards her diminishes. I quickly get a glimpse of her bleeding on my couch as I frantically try to patch her up. But before I can question where it came from or when it is, it's pushed out of reach and I can't remember the thought I just had. I hear Tiffany grunt in frustration before she storms off. A small part of me revels in the sight of her being angry. Scarlett watches Tiffany for a moment before turning to me, her hand on her hip.