Chapter 10 - 'What's your name again?'

carolynD_ made this amazing cover for me! Thank you! If anyone else wants to make anything for me just PM me! :)

Reid lifts Tiffany up to the table and takes her shirt off. I roll my eyes as wolf whistles sound. Bianca goes to pour a shot into the glass but Reid stops her.

"On there, when I'm ready." Reid says pointing at Tiffany's navel. Reid licks one of Tiffany's breasts and pours the salt there. I feel sick, as I turn and walk away. I walk to the kitchen and grab a new bottle, not looking at the label, and take the lid off. I pour the liquid into my mouth and gulp it down. Everyone who is in the kitchen looks at me worriedly.

"What are you all looking at?" I ask. A hand comes down onto my arm, pulling it, with the bottle, away from my mouth.

"What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?" Liam asks. I giggle.

"Pfft no." I reply, lifting my arm up to take another couple of gulps. I don't feel it going down, I've gone numb.

"You're going to if you carry on." He tells me. I feel slightly unstable on my feet, but not drunk enough. I look down at the bottle and see that it's half empty. The only problem with being a demon is you can't get drunk easily. I look back up at Liam, and see Tasha and Lottie standing behind them. I push them out of the way, taking a couple more gulps of the liquid. I grab another bottle and walk into the living room.

"Turn up the music!" I yell. I get up onto the table and start to dance. I finish the bottle, and throw it into the wall, not caring anymore. I just need to forget about everything. I see Hunter pushing through the crowd, who are all watching me. I open the second bottle and pour some into my mouth. Hunter is now standing near the table, and is reaching for the bottle in my hand. I giggle and pull it away from him.

"Come and dance with me." I tell him, slurring my words a lot now. He gets up onto the table and I move closer to him, moving my hips over his. He reaches around me and takes the bottle from my hand. He passes it to someone. I push my hips back into his and he grunts. I smile. He puts his hands on my hips and mutters, 'why am I doing this', before pushing them away from him. I frown.

"Scar, you're very drunk." He tells me.

"Duh, I know. That's the point. Now I know something else we can do, that's fun." I turn around to him and push up against him, pushing my hands up and through his hair. I lean in to kiss him, but he pulls away.

"You're drunk and jealous." Hunter says. I roll my eyes.

"Why won't you kiss me? Don't you want to sleep with me?" I ask, pouting.

"I'm not going to take advantage of you." He says.

"You're not." I say. I lean in again, but he pulls away.

"You'll regret it in the morning. I'm not going to affect what we have now. You don't know what you're doing, come back to me when you do. I want you to want it, and remember every single moment." He tells me. I groan and get down from the table. I stumble into someone dancing, after losing my balance. I keep going, pushing through everyone. I bump into someone else and see Reid. I look for Tiffany and smile when I don't see her.

"Let me guess, her body made you feel sick, and now you don't want anything to do with her." I say.

"If her body made me sick then I would die if I saw yours." He replies. I grin.

"You would like it that much?" I ask him winking. He rolls his eyes. I feel two hands on my back, and they push me so I'm up against Reid. I look back and see Bianca walking off. She looks back and winks at me. I chuckle and look back to Reid. I catch him looking down my dress, causing him to look away when he sees me looking at him. I smirk. I rest my arms on his strong shoulders. I feel a bottle being pressed into my hands. Jake winks at me over Reid's shoulder.

"Don't tell Hunter." He mouths before walking off. I love my friends. I brought the bottle back over Reid's shoulder. I unscrew the cap and take a swig of it.

"Want some?" I ask Reid. He smirks.

"Why not? What's your name again?" He asks. I falter for a minute but quickly reply.

"Scarlett, but call me Scar." Kyle must have wiped his memory well. It seems that he has truly gone. However, it doesn't stop me getting him to like me again. I just have to imagine we never met.

Here you go! Sorry for the longer wait! It's not going to be this long until the next update! Hope you liked it!

A shout out to Zartaj_96 so go and check her books out!

I will be doing the photos of the characters again, I am currently looking for Liam, Jake and Leo. Is there anyone else you want me to find, that I didn't do in the first book? :)

So Scar has figured out a way of getting Reid back, but not his memories. Will Reid learn to love her again? And will he ever get his memories back?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!

CC ;)