Chapter 41 - Number 1 or Number 2?

Both Reids' eyes meet each other's across the room, their contempt looks clear. I look between them looking at their eyes and body language, trying to see who is less relaxed or is not sure of his actions. However, both of their actions are exactly the same. I bite the inside of my cheek as I think. Have you ever experienced that gut feeling where you know something is wrong or off? Maybe you walk into a room and know someone has been there, or you look at someone and you get that feeling that there is something off about them. I have countless of times, but today my gut has decided to pack up and leave, making me to decide by myself.  I look them over, they both look exactly the same. The same black shirt, and the same black loose fitting shorts are on their bodies. Their posture is like looking in a mirror. Even the smaller details are the same, like . The beats of their hearts are in sync as well. This is impossible, we will never know.

I slap my dad's arm causing him to flinch away, when I get a thought. Their phones! Reid will have his phone.

"Ow!" My dad says pointedly holding his arm for effect.

"Stop being such a baby," I tell my dad as I roll my eyes. Looking back to both Reids, I continue a smug smile forming. "Take out your phones." Both of them reach into their pockets, the second one to enter coming out with a phone, the first patting his pockets frantically. Neither of them paused as they reached for his phone.

"What the fuck? It was taken!" The first Reid to enter yells taking his hand down from his nose, glaring over at his doppelganger.

"What are you talking about, you impostor?!" The second Reid yells angrily before continuing calmly. "Scar you are important to me, and seeing you hurt is the worst thing ever." Reid number one steps forward, his eyes warily going to me and then my dad.  They seem to exchange looks before the first Reid turns back to me.

"Scar, I don't know who this impostor is, or even how he is looking like me right now, but please believe me when I say this: you are the most amazing person I have ever met. I love you, and I have come to realise things that I was unaware of before. Your dad was able to lift off some of the compulsion," he lets me know. I feel my throat growing smaller, as tears hit my eyes. Kyle's evil, he's made me unable to believe anything. How do I know he's telling the truth? I press my lips together, looking at my dad. A small smile comes onto his lips as he looks down at me.

"Number 2," he answers my silent question. However I don't listen to his words, I look at his face and more importantly his eyes. They fly to number 1. I look to the second Reid and see his eyebrows are drawn together over his dazed eyes. I let out a small breath of relief. I nod to the first Reid and he comes running forwards catching me in his arms. I let my head fall to his shoulder, as I wrap my arms around his neck tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Oh my god, I love you so fucking much. I'm so sorry." he mumbles repeatedly. There is a shout of rage as the second Reid looks at the scene in front of him.

"How did you do that?" He asks looking between my dad and where I am standing with Reid.

Here you go my little devils! I hope you liked it!

The part going up on Radish will be delayed until tomorrow, as today is my birthday, and as much as I love to write, I have plans with family and thought I would take a days break. ;) This also means that I may not answer your comments as quickly, but I will of course reply as soon as I can!

Radish Chapters: Chapter 42 will be free in 5 hours. Chapter 43 will be free in 7 days, Chapter 44 will be free 14 days, Chapter 45 will be free in 21 days.

Thank you for those of you who went over to Inkitt and reserved a copy we are now over 5000 reads and 59 copies are left (the last time I checked which was yesterday)!

On the YouTube front I am thinking of filming a video soon (when I get the chance), and will let you know when it's going to be posted once I have it filmed. ;) I will only film it once I am happy that I have written updates for everything. It will hopefully be up in a couple of weeks. I am excited to start filming the videos, and sharing them with you.

How much compulsion was lifted? Is the old Reid back?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!

CC ;)